• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have created a VisualForce page with some data fields and a command button. Now I want when click the command button data on this page will be transferred to my external site so that that data will be updated in my external site. Which the way I should do?

I need your help.

Thanks.
Hi All,

I created an external web service it return an XML string format. Now I want to parse this XML string to bind data into selectList of Visual Force. My XML string:
<NewDataSet>
    <Properties diffgr:id="Properties1" msdata:rowOrder="0">
      <ProjectID>6949</ProjectID>
      <Description>All Metrics Example # 1</Description>
    </Properties>
    <Properties diffgr:id="Properties2" msdata:rowOrder="1">
      <ProjectID>6951</ProjectID>
      <Description>Test session</Description>
    </Properties>
</NewDataSet>

and my selectList has Text = Description and Value = ProjectID.

Any ideas?

Thanks so much.
Hi All,

I am building an application for my end-user. I have created some VisualForce (VF) pages now I want my end user use those my VF pages. I should deploy on AppExchange? VF can be shared on AppExchange? If it can then how to deploy it?.

I need your help.

Thanks.
Hi All,

I have created an S-Control. The purpose of this control is show Sessions of any contact. ContactId and UserId is data input.
How to get ContactId,UserId?
I should embed my S-Control inside Contact detail page? or ther?
If I choose embeded control then how to embed this S-Control?
Apart from design mode (in Page Layout, drag and drop S-Control into form), I have another way to deploy my S-Control?

Help me,

Thanks so much.
Hi All,

I want to integrate my application with salesforce. My application has a Sessions list functionality for one Contact. Now users in Salesforce want to use my functionality. So how to display Sessions list on Contact detail page of Salesforce? Now I have not any solution to solve this problem. Please help me.

Thanks so much.

Hi All,

My application has a grid with grouping. Does salesforce have a grid object or something similar?

Thanks.
Hi all,

I have created a VisualForce page with some data fields and a command button. Now I want when click the command button data on this page will be transferred to my external site so that that data will be updated in my external site. Which the way I should do?

I need your help.

Thanks.
Hi All,

I am building an application for my end-user. I have created some VisualForce (VF) pages now I want my end user use those my VF pages. I should deploy on AppExchange? VF can be shared on AppExchange? If it can then how to deploy it?.

I need your help.

Thanks.
Hi All,

I have created an S-Control. The purpose of this control is show Sessions of any contact. ContactId and UserId is data input.
How to get ContactId,UserId?
I should embed my S-Control inside Contact detail page? or ther?
If I choose embeded control then how to embed this S-Control?
Apart from design mode (in Page Layout, drag and drop S-Control into form), I have another way to deploy my S-Control?

Help me,

Thanks so much.
Hi All,

My application has a grid with grouping. Does salesforce have a grid object or something similar?

Thanks.