• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm using Salesforce for outlook  with two way sync enabled for Contacts.  When I create a contact  with company name and sync it errors out with below error:
Unable to access salesforce field AccountId. Make sure you have the correct permission for this field.
I'm a sys admin and have access to all fields.

When I look into the sync logs it shows a different error:
Create  to SFDC gave error(s) Sfdc.Server.SfdcRecordInvalidFieldTypeException:  Expected Type:tnsID Actual Type:String Field Name:AccountId ---> System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.String' to type 'Sfdc.Server.SfdcRecordId'.

Any help is greatly appeciated.

Thanks!
San
  • November 13, 2014
I'm using Salesforce for outlook  with two way sync enabled for Contacts.  When I create a contact  with company name and sync it errors out with below error:
Unable to access salesforce field AccountId. Make sure you have the correct permission for this field.
I'm a sys admin and have access to all fields.

When I look into the sync logs it shows a different error:
Create  to SFDC gave error(s) Sfdc.Server.SfdcRecordInvalidFieldTypeException:  Expected Type:tnsID Actual Type:String Field Name:AccountId ---> System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.String' to type 'Sfdc.Server.SfdcRecordId'.

Any help is greatly appeciated.

Thanks!
San
  • November 13, 2014
Does anyone have more insight on the below topic:
-- "Amount" field (Standard field) on opportunity has label name "Amount" but it shows as "Asset" on Opportunity detail page. Similarly "Type" field (Standard field) label shows as "Transition Type" on Opportunity detail page. Why?

Hi,

Is it possible to Schedule a apex class at interval of 5 minutes ? I want it to run after every 5 minutes. Is it possible in Salesforce. ?

Regards

Vikram