Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

can you help me fix the following error:

*** -[__NSArrayM objectAtIndex:]: index 484 beyond bounds [0 .. 483]

SF cubed .65, OSX 10.7.2, SFDC Group Edition

Using SF3 latest rev to sync Mac address book (LION) to SFDC (Group) and have synced successfully in the past.  Now getting the following error message:

*** -[__NSArrayM objectAtIndex:]: index 145 beyond bounds [0 .. 144]

Any advice?

I am running Lion, Safari, and SFDC Group edition.  I have used Maildrop in the past successsfully. just had a new drive installed, backed up from Time Machine, then upgraded to Lion.  I am getting the following message:

script /Applications/Maildrop.app/Contents/Resources/mail scripts/Add Email to Salesforce.com.scpterror {    NSAppleScriptErrorAppName = Mail;    NSAppleScriptErrorBriefMessage = "AppleEvent handler failed.";    NSAppleScriptErrorMessage = "Mail got an error: AppleEvent handler failed.";    NSAppleScriptErrorNumber = -10000;    NSAppleScriptErrorRange = NSRange: {2055, 20};}

Can you advise on a solution for this?  Thanks.

Need help correcting the following issue:

INVALID_FIELD:  Title, Birthdate, FirstName, Description, LastName, Department                              ^ERROR at Row:1:Column:97No such column 'Description' on entity 'Contact'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Thanks!

I am running Lion, Safari, and SFDC Group edition.  I have used Maildrop in the past successsfully. just had a new drive installed, backed up from Time Machine, then upgraded to Lion.  I am getting the following message:

script /Applications/Maildrop.app/Contents/Resources/mail scripts/Add Email to Salesforce.com.scpterror {    NSAppleScriptErrorAppName = Mail;    NSAppleScriptErrorBriefMessage = "AppleEvent handler failed.";    NSAppleScriptErrorMessage = "Mail got an error: AppleEvent handler failed.";    NSAppleScriptErrorNumber = -10000;    NSAppleScriptErrorRange = NSRange: {2055, 20};}

Can you advise on a solution for this?  Thanks.

Need help correcting the following issue:

INVALID_FIELD:  Title, Birthdate, FirstName, Description, LastName, Department                              ^ERROR at Row:1:Column:97No such column 'Description' on entity 'Contact'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Thanks!