• 25 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Ho i can restrict user in chatter from posting link for adult youtube video?

Any idea??

Thanks 

Anil

Hi All,

Is there any programmatic way to control Content Delivery Settings???

We can control it by, Your Name -> Setup -> Customize -> Content Delivery.

I want to control this feature programmatic becoz I want to enable/disable "file sharing via link" in my program.

So please tell me if you know....

Thanks,

Akshay Varu

• August 28, 2012

Hello Everyone,

I am just wondering that how long does chatter stores comments & post and other details??

If you know replay me......Thanks.

Akshay Varu

• August 22, 2012

Hello Everyone,

i am new to salesforce, I want to integrate facebook to salesforce. so please suggest me the learing resource for that.

Thanks

• August 04, 2012

I am trying to create new user from my visualforce page and custom controller but i am getting error while dynamically passing parameter to User object, actuallly the constructor doesnt take the parameter dynamically, is there any other method to do same?? please replay me immediatly!! Thanks

Ho i can restrict user in chatter from posting link for adult youtube video?

Any idea??

Thanks 

Anil

Hello Everyone,

I am just wondering that how long does chatter stores comments & post and other details??

If you know replay me......Thanks.

Akshay Varu

• August 22, 2012

Hello Everyone,

i am new to salesforce, I want to integrate facebook to salesforce. so please suggest me the learing resource for that.

Thanks

• August 04, 2012

I am trying to create new user from my visualforce page and custom controller but i am getting error while dynamically passing parameter to User object, actuallly the constructor doesnt take the parameter dynamically, is there any other method to do same?? please replay me immediatly!! Thanks