• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

my case object have Time_of_first_Type_Change__c fieild 

i want timestamp value in this field  if the case type was first changed by a regular user (not AeroDefault)

if change the type field to another value the Time_of_first_Type_Change__c value doesnot change

please help me

thanks&regards

sai

i have a time_stamp__c field on account. if i edit the account record time_stamp__c field shows edit time and it should display first edit time only rather than all remaining edits

please help me am new to salesforce 

why we are using constructor in controller

i have a time_stamp__c field on account. if i edit the account record time_stamp__c field shows edit time and it should display first edit time only rather than all remaining edits

please help me am new to salesforce 

I am attempting to create a custom formula field in the New Task screen that will pull in the Subject line of the associated Case so when a task is assigned regarding a case, the Subject appears on it as well. According to the documentation (what little there is for custom formulas):

"To create a cross-object formula when building a formula in the Simple Formula tab, enter the relationship names of the objects to which you are spanning followed by the field you want to reference. Separate the relationship names of each object and the field with periods. For example, enter Contact.Account.Name to reference the Account Name for a contact associated with a case in a formula field on the Case object. "

So does this mean my reference to the Case Subject (field name: Subject) should be Case.Subject or something else? I have tried that and Subject.Case but keep getting this error:  Error: Field Case does not exist. Check spelling.

This is my first formula field so be easy on me. ;)