• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to use membership in a permissionset to determine if a user can create a certain type of request from a certain type of account.  I have done this in the pase with apex and it works perfectly, but in flow I get the following error.  Is there a security setting that would allow a user that is not an admin to run a flow with this type of query in it?
common.exception.ApiQueryException: sObject type 'PermissionSet' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
(There was a problem executing your command.) > RETRIEVE||
I have a custom object, a junction table and Accounts  I need to pull from the junction table.   The message is the it doesn't understand the relationship reqCH in the query.  What am I missing here????

Here is the query ( stripped out pieces so syntax may not be right but the piece in bold is what causes the error because if I take it out I can save.):

DCS_Request__c reqCH = [SELECT Id, CRM_Account__c, CRM_Account__r.CRM_Parent_Account_Ultimate__c, CRM_Account__r.CRM_Credit_Parent__c
           ,CRM_Account__r.ParentID,  CRM_Account__r.CRM_Credit_Ultimate__c
            FROM DCS_Request__c WHERE ID =: req.Id LIMIT 1];

j = [SELECT Name, ,CRM_ChildAcct__c, CRM_DCS_Request_ID__c
              ,  CRM_Allow_Parent__c, CRM_Allow_Ult_Parent__c,  CRM_Account_ID__c, CRM_Account_ID__r.Name
              , CRM_Account_Id__r.ParentId, CRM_Account_Id__r.CRM_Parent_Account_Ultimate__c
              , CRM_ChildAcct__r.ParentId, CRM_ChildAcct__r.CRM_Parent_Account_Ultimate__c
              , CRM_DCS_Request_ID__r.CRM_Account__c, CRM_DCS_Request_ID__r.Id

FROM CRM_Junctions__c  WHERE (
              ((CRM_ChildAcct__c =:reqCH.CRM_Account__c)
              OR ( CRM_Account_ID__c =: reqCH.CRM_Account__c AND CRM_ChildAcct__c = null)

OR (CRM_Account_ID__c =: reqCH.CRM_Account__r.ParentID and CRM_ChildAcct__c = null and reqCH.CRM_Account__r.CRM_Credit_Parent__c = true)

AND RecordType.Name = 'Junction' ) order by LastModifiedDate DESC Limit 10];
I have a visualforce page with an embedded flow for a user to create a custom request.  I want to start the flow from a button on the related list for the custom object on the account form and pass in the account id.  Is this possible?
I have a visual force page with a custom controller and extension.  On the page I have a button that I want to call a workflow to collect some info and then send an email to a group.  When the workflow is done I want to return to the original visual force page that had the button.  Is this possible?  I can't seem to save a visualforce page with an embedded workflow.  I get an error that says  the tag <flow:interview> is unknown when I create it through the eclipse IDE or an error that the parameters I want to pass do not exist if I try to do it through salesforce.  It seems it wants me to create a new controller for the new page and then run all the same code again from the original page to set the parameters all in order to set the finish attribute.  Is that correct?  Seems like a lot of work for something that should be so simple.  Can you set the finish location in the workflow itself?  That seems the reasonable thing to do.

This doens't seem to be avaialble in the validation rule fields for inserting into the rule.  We use this a great deal and with the Spring '13 release it is no longer an option.  Is this intentional?  What should be used for this in validation rules?

I have a custom object, a junction table and Accounts  I need to pull from the junction table.   The message is the it doesn't understand the relationship reqCH in the query.  What am I missing here????

Here is the query ( stripped out pieces so syntax may not be right but the piece in bold is what causes the error because if I take it out I can save.):

DCS_Request__c reqCH = [SELECT Id, CRM_Account__c, CRM_Account__r.CRM_Parent_Account_Ultimate__c, CRM_Account__r.CRM_Credit_Parent__c
           ,CRM_Account__r.ParentID,  CRM_Account__r.CRM_Credit_Ultimate__c
            FROM DCS_Request__c WHERE ID =: req.Id LIMIT 1];

j = [SELECT Name, ,CRM_ChildAcct__c, CRM_DCS_Request_ID__c
              ,  CRM_Allow_Parent__c, CRM_Allow_Ult_Parent__c,  CRM_Account_ID__c, CRM_Account_ID__r.Name
              , CRM_Account_Id__r.ParentId, CRM_Account_Id__r.CRM_Parent_Account_Ultimate__c
              , CRM_ChildAcct__r.ParentId, CRM_ChildAcct__r.CRM_Parent_Account_Ultimate__c
              , CRM_DCS_Request_ID__r.CRM_Account__c, CRM_DCS_Request_ID__r.Id

FROM CRM_Junctions__c  WHERE (
              ((CRM_ChildAcct__c =:reqCH.CRM_Account__c)
              OR ( CRM_Account_ID__c =: reqCH.CRM_Account__c AND CRM_ChildAcct__c = null)

OR (CRM_Account_ID__c =: reqCH.CRM_Account__r.ParentID and CRM_ChildAcct__c = null and reqCH.CRM_Account__r.CRM_Credit_Parent__c = true)

AND RecordType.Name = 'Junction' ) order by LastModifiedDate DESC Limit 10];
I have a visualforce page with an embedded flow for a user to create a custom request.  I want to start the flow from a button on the related list for the custom object on the account form and pass in the account id.  Is this possible?

This doens't seem to be avaialble in the validation rule fields for inserting into the rule.  We use this a great deal and with the Spring '13 release it is no longer an option.  Is this intentional?  What should be used for this in validation rules?