• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

It seems like something updated on salesforce this afternoon, I have vf page section  on Opportunity page layout which stops working, some time it try to redirect to login otherwise it failed to connect with apex web method from VF page and throws error  "sf:INSUFFICIENT_ACCESSINSUFFICIENT_ACCESS: This session is not valid for use with the API" , I don't  know what makes this invalid now, it was working fine before today afternoon. I am using session Id using {!$Api.Session_ID} on VF page. I don't  see if there is issue with this. 

I am totally clueless and worst part, it is not only dev and test, start happining on client sandbox, If there is something that need to be modify then can some one tell this please, is this SF bug or feature ? if feature where is the details some notificationis about any such changes is really appriciated. 

Thanks

Hi I am facing strange issue from last few hours, I have VF page section on opportunity layout which was working fiine. 

Now it start giving error "sf:INSUFFICIENT_ACCESSINSUFFICIENT_ACCESS: This session is not valid for use with the API", I have some apex web method which I am calling using salesforce ajax toolkit.

My opportunity page sometime throws "... a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'DENY' salesforce VF page on layout"  and it seems like it try to redirect to login page. 

any help is really appriciated. 

Thanks

It seems like something updated on salesforce this afternoon, I have vf page section  on Opportunity page layout which stops working, some time it try to redirect to login otherwise it failed to connect with apex web method from VF page and throws error  "sf:INSUFFICIENT_ACCESSINSUFFICIENT_ACCESS: This session is not valid for use with the API" , I don't  know what makes this invalid now, it was working fine before today afternoon. I am using session Id using {!$Api.Session_ID} on VF page. I don't  see if there is issue with this. 

I am totally clueless and worst part, it is not only dev and test, start happining on client sandbox, If there is something that need to be modify then can some one tell this please, is this SF bug or feature ? if feature where is the details some notificationis about any such changes is really appriciated. 

Thanks

Hi I am facing strange issue from last few hours, I have VF page section on opportunity layout which was working fiine. 

Now it start giving error "sf:INSUFFICIENT_ACCESSINSUFFICIENT_ACCESS: This session is not valid for use with the API", I have some apex web method which I am calling using salesforce ajax toolkit.

My opportunity page sometime throws "... a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'DENY' salesforce VF page on layout"  and it seems like it try to redirect to login page. 

any help is really appriciated. 

Thanks