• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am using JasperReport 1.3.1 and Netbeans 5.

I am using JasperReport 1.3.1 for creating custom report in .pdf,.csv and .xls.

Now want to query custom objects created in salesforce using JasperReports for creating customized reports with Netbeans 5.0 only.

Can you please assist in giving be solution using the above.

That is how to get/query the custom object of Salesfroce from jasperreport using Netbeans 5.

PS:Have already used Jasper4salesforce.com and had a glimpse of it but would like customize the report using JasperReport with Netbeans.

Regards,
Karthik Rajan
Hi,

Is there way in Saleforce UI regarding ability to view Different Names Tabs against the same object.

Ex:Say two users are there

X and Y.

and have created custom object Employee from User "X.".

I want to show to user "X" the Tab name as "Employee" Tab and to "Y" user the Tab name as " Resource" Tab but referring to same Custom Object Employee..

Regards,
Karthik Rajan

Hi,

I wanted to create a custom object and show the entry screen for the same in S-Control .
Once the entry is done in S-control and Saved/pressed ok,I wanted to pass the value to the main window of the custom object which had defined the s-control.

Is there any example so to implement.

E.g:Main Object Like campaign Schedules has S-Control which defined Target Group,once defined from S-control i want the Target group entered to be passed to the main Campaign schedule object.

Regards,
Karthik Rajan
Hi,

Had a query.How should we approach in creating Sub-Tabs under tabs(Custom Objects) in Salesforce.

e.g:Something like instead of sections i would like to implement sub-tabs under each Tabs.

Like Under "Customer"  Tab
     would like to add sub -tabs "Contact","Address Details","Bandk Details" like this.

is there a way using  Salesforce API.

Regards,
Karthik Rajan
Hi,

Is there way in Saleforce UI regarding ability to view Different Names Tabs against the same object.

Ex:Say two users are there

X and Y.

and have created custom object Employee from User "X.".

I want to show to user "X" the Tab name as "Employee" Tab and to "Y" user the Tab name as " Resource" Tab but referring to same Custom Object Employee..

Regards,
Karthik Rajan

Hi,

Had a query.How should we approach in creating Sub-Tabs under tabs(Custom Objects) in Salesforce.

e.g:Something like instead of sections i would like to implement sub-tabs under each Tabs.

Like Under "Customer"  Tab
     would like to add sub -tabs "Contact","Address Details","Bandk Details" like this.

is there a way using  Salesforce API.

Regards,
Karthik Rajan