• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello...

I've been working with SF for a month now... I've accomplished some interesting things, and now I'm looking for a solution that enables me to load data and/or images from the SF database to a webpage... does anyone know how to solve this?

thank you

M
Hello

Is it possible for a undefined number of salesforce users to connect to local files? (for example, this file is shared on salesforce for people to access it)... is that "doable?"

Thank you

M.

Hello once again...

I've been searching in this discussion forum and in others but wasn't able to find an answer to my question...

This is my problem... I have Accounts and Opportunities

I want to build a link in the account area that can pre-populate some Opportunity  fields. I've been able to do that, to some extent, but there is one thing that I can't figure out... I have a picklist in the opportunities section, that I want to have it set with a specific value. The problem is that, that picklist is custom also, and I can't seem to get its ID or reference in order to pre-populate it with a value of my choice... neither can I find the ID/Reference of the values it possesses...

I know it has to be something like:

https://emea.salesforce.com/006/e?retURL=%2F006%2Fo&opp4={!Account.Name}&opp4_lkid={!Account.Id}&00N200000010C52={!Account.Gestor_Cliente__c}

Is there any way to find the ID/reference (like "00N200000010C52") of a custom pick list and its values??

Thank you.

M.
Hello again.

I am trying to build a website that accesses the data stored in salesforce. For example, it has a presentation page and then, it has a "What's new" item and below that, there should be all the "news" data that I stored in salesforce... How can I get that data from Salesforce to my webpage?

Thank you

M.
Hello,

I'm new to SF, and have been using it for the past 3days.... I've been programming a custom S-Control in Javascript in order to have access to the SF Database. I've had some problems but I've been able to figure them out. There's one problem that remains, though. I cannot seem to use a "Select *"-like expression in order to access all of the fields of an Account (for example)...

Can anyone help me with this problem?.. I've been reading that it has something to do with the API's describeSObject, but I'm still not certain of that.

Thank you for your help.

M.
Hello

Is it possible for a undefined number of salesforce users to connect to local files? (for example, this file is shared on salesforce for people to access it)... is that "doable?"

Thank you

M.

Hello,

I'm new to SF, and have been using it for the past 3days.... I've been programming a custom S-Control in Javascript in order to have access to the SF Database. I've had some problems but I've been able to figure them out. There's one problem that remains, though. I cannot seem to use a "Select *"-like expression in order to access all of the fields of an Account (for example)...

Can anyone help me with this problem?.. I've been reading that it has something to do with the API's describeSObject, but I'm still not certain of that.

Thank you for your help.

M.