• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I want to implement Feed Back form in our salesforce,same like as developer forum how it looks like,once i submit the details data is stored in custom object. I created object named as 'Feed Back',So can you please help how can i implement this one.

Hi All,

I have custom obejct named 'Employee__c' and i have 3 fields Status and priority and requesting workstream.In the requesting workstream is a picklist field values as 'Phase1','Phase2' and Phase3.Now i want to build a dashboard in 3d column chart as for the requesting workstream how much status value and prioirty for the 'Phase1' value and like that 'Phase2' how much status and prioirity value as a bar chart in 3d view.

Could you please anybody help me how to achieve this one.If anybody is having example code. Please share with me.I want to build it ASAP.
Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I have one requirement, we want to combine 2 dashboards into single dashboard as a bar chart with two field values like in the first dashboard Status of open actions and second dashboard is Priority of open actions..these dashboard need to combine into single dashboard with status and priority. I tried to implement with this one by standard functionality but we couldn't fo that.

Can you please help me out to implement this requirement. Thank you!
Hi All,

I want to build dashboard using analytics API in salesfoce using two fileds.

Can anybody share me sample code to implement this dashboard ASAP. Thank you!
Hi,
I need one help, i have written one vf page for user popup notification whenever user login into salesforce.thenafter  i put as default landing page(This VF page) for users.now i want to make address bar as readonly(Because users can modifi URL and login into the system with out clicking agree button). Please help me if anybody is having idea on this. Thanks for your consideration!!
Hi All,

I have one requirement like I have to display popup notification when user logged into the system with some Terms& Conditions with I Agree(checkbox).

This popup box will have two checkboxs. 
1. "Agree" 2. "Disagree". 

If user clicks on Agree button close the popup window and store the Date, time and the agreed statement on user record. 
If user click on Disagree button, log out the user out of the salesforce.

Anyone plz suggested me if anybody is has done previuosly.Thanks for your consideration.
Hi

I have one custom object and what would be the reason one user is not getting email alert notifications on custom object for last 5 months..
can anyone help me
Hi All,

I have one requirement like I have to display popup notification when user logged into the system with some Terms& Conditions with I Agree(checkbox).

This popup box will have two checkboxs. 
1. "Agree" 2. "Disagree". 

If user clicks on Agree button close the popup window and store the Date, time and the agreed statement on user record. 
If user click on Disagree button, log out the user out of the salesforce.

Anyone plz suggested me if anybody is has done previuosly.Thanks for your consideration.
Hi

I have one custom object and what would be the reason one user is not getting email alert notifications on custom object for last 5 months..
can anyone help me