• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
different profile are joined in single public group,but they can able to edit other opportunities. we want like that  those who are created a opportunities inside a group can edit their own but others in the same group can view the opportunities and not to edit.

I gave owd for opportunties to private.

I also gave sharing rule for this group to read-only.

Even though inside group  member can edit other opportunities. how to resolve this issue?

Two different profiles are comes under single public group and  they can only  view the other opportunities but not edit.
Eventhough the user can able to edit the other opportunities.  how to resove it.
different profile are joined in single public group,but they can able to edit other opportunities. we want like that  those who are created a opportunities inside a group can edit their own but others in the same group can view the opportunities and not to edit.

I gave owd for opportunties to private.

I also gave sharing rule for this group to read-only.

Even though inside group  member can edit other opportunities. how to resolve this issue?

Two different profiles are comes under single public group and  they can only  view the other opportunities but not edit.
Eventhough the user can able to edit the other opportunities.  how to resove it.