• IT Salesforce Konsulent
  • MT Højgaard

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
No email is send using Assignment Rules when Lead is created from external system. The LEads is assigned to the correct Queue. When I do manual LEad creation the Mail is send. Why is that

We add the Apex code: dmlOpts.EmailHeader.triggerUserEmail = true
The email is an HTML Template and the assignement Rules is working: TEST: when I create an email manully within SAlesforce (create new LEad) the email IS send.

yes, the Assignement Rule got a template (See attachment1) and the LEad is assignemed to the correct Queue
(see attachmenet 2). Attechment1 also shows the Criteria

NO email is send using Assignment Rules when Lead is created from external system. The LEads is assigned to the correct Queue. When I do manual LEad creation the Mail is send. Why is that

The email is an HTML Template and the assignement Rules is working (TEST: when I create an email manully within SAlesforce (create new LEad) the email IS send).

yes, the Assignement Rule got a template (See attachment1) and the LEad is assignemed to the correct Queue

hi
I got an error on Button: users got an error massage. How to change this - Subot to gate custom Button?

from Visualforce page
<br /><apex:commandButton value="Send til Gate 1 godkendelse" onclick="submit_to_gate(); return false;" /></apex:outputPanel></i>

Thanks in advance
hi
I got an error on Button: users got an error massage. How to change this - Subot to gate custom Button?

from Visualforce page
<br /><apex:commandButton value="Send til Gate 1 godkendelse" onclick="submit_to_gate(); return false;" /></apex:outputPanel></i>

Thanks in advance

No email is send using Assignment Rules when Lead is created from external system. The LEads is assigned to the correct Queue. When I do manual LEad creation the Mail is send. Why is that

The email is an HTML Template and the assignement Rules is working: TEST: when I create an email manully within SAlesforce (create new LEad) the email IS send.

hi

from Visualforce page

Thanks in advance