• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am working on classic service console and launching a lightning modal form using VF page on Case standard screen. When I am trying to close the modal i want the screen behind to refesh. I have used window.reload in the lightning component but it is giving me intermittent issue. Screen goes blank sometimes. Not sure if this is due to iframe or not. But once i clear my cache then this issue doesn't turn up.
Please help.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rahul
Hi,

I am having external objects in my currect project. I am trying to deploy the class related to external objects. Every time i try i always get this error in Prod. However in other environments it is working fine. This issue is intermittent and have deployed a couple of times before in prod.
Hi All,

I am using lightning:inputRichText in lightning compoenent but i am not getting upload option in the toolbar. However this works fine in standard page layouts. Any alternative to this issue?

Regards,
Rahul Saxena
Hi All,

I have enabled salesforce shield in lightning as per the trailhead. I treid testing it by enabling encryption on couple of standard field and custom fields. I provided encrypted field data acess permission as well to one user. Tried with different logins but it didn't work.

Kindly assist.

Regards,
Rahul Saxena
What are the options to control sharing of external objects? Is it possible to use sharing rules for external objects?
Can you pass the Record Id or any other field value to the flow variable that you have embed in the Standard Lightning Page?
Hi,
I am trying to connect Salesforce and SharePoint via custom connector using REST for file upload, delete and upsert. I am using Azure as middleware to get authentication token for my sharepoint account. Further not able to use it to connect to SharePoint.
Any inputs will be of great help.

Regards,
Rahul Saxena

There is no option coming under setup for navigation menu in Salesforce Lightning after winter 17' release, though this option was available earlier and it is mentioned in winter 17' release notes as well. Kindly suggest.
Hi, I am working on classic service console and launching a lightning modal form using VF page on Case standard screen. When I am trying to close the modal i want the screen behind to refesh. I have used window.reload in the lightning component but it is giving me intermittent issue. Screen goes blank sometimes. Not sure if this is due to iframe or not. But once i clear my cache then this issue doesn't turn up.
Please help.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rahul
What are the options to control sharing of external objects? Is it possible to use sharing rules for external objects?
There is no option coming under setup for navigation menu in Salesforce Lightning after winter 17' release, though this option was available earlier and it is mentioned in winter 17' release notes as well. Kindly suggest.