• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi

How can i get the id for the created account(s)? When i create a account and save it displays the name and address but i think there should be a unique id assigned which i want to track it and map to data loader for parent account id. 

When searching all i could get is to refer to the url for account id but it sounds senseless as there should be a way to get the acount id for display in the search result. any way to do it?
Hi

Please can you advise on how to view the picklist values of the standard object, in my case i want to view the picklist values for the fields in the object USER. Any inputs on this please?
Hi

We would like to have bid management process in place in SFDC. Any apps in place or is it something to be config'd from start? any advise on this pls?
Hi

We are recommended to follow development strategy as DEV > QA/Test > Production. with DEV and QA/Test are both sandbox instance with dev and devpro licenses how do we set the release strategy or changeset to move the customization from dev to qa ? Tried to search for materials which could help but couldnt get hold of the right resource. any help on this is please? What kind of setup is required to move the changes from dev to qa and then to prod?
Hi

In one of our requirement we have multiple objects like Analytics, Logs, Reports etc and wish to link or add these under one tab in an app. Say a tab having three or four boxes and each linked to different objects. is it possible to configure it?
Dear experts

I'm new to SF and just started working on it. As to implement SF please I be offered some help or assistance on the sequence to be followed in config? What needs to be done and in which sequence? 

appreciate your kind response on it.
hi

How can i get the id for the created account(s)? When i create a account and save it displays the name and address but i think there should be a unique id assigned which i want to track it and map to data loader for parent account id. 

When searching all i could get is to refer to the url for account id but it sounds senseless as there should be a way to get the acount id for display in the search result. any way to do it?
Hi

We are recommended to follow development strategy as DEV > QA/Test > Production. with DEV and QA/Test are both sandbox instance with dev and devpro licenses how do we set the release strategy or changeset to move the customization from dev to qa ? Tried to search for materials which could help but couldnt get hold of the right resource. any help on this is please? What kind of setup is required to move the changes from dev to qa and then to prod?
Hi

In one of our requirement we have multiple objects like Analytics, Logs, Reports etc and wish to link or add these under one tab in an app. Say a tab having three or four boxes and each linked to different objects. is it possible to configure it?
Dear experts

I'm new to SF and just started working on it. As to implement SF please I be offered some help or assistance on the sequence to be followed in config? What needs to be done and in which sequence? 

appreciate your kind response on it.