• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is anyone having trouble with the enhanced notes related list showing up on a standard page layout after an Unlocked Packaging deployment? I just tried doing this, and even after manually adding the related list to the layout post-deployment, a subsequent deployment REMOVES the related list from the page layout. Is this happening to anyone else using Unlocked Packaging for deployments? 

This code exists inside of my account page layout markup:

<relatedLists>
     <relatedList>RelatedContentNoteList</relatedList>
</relatedLists>
  • There are no errors creating a package version.
  • There are no errors installing the package.
  • Enhanced Notes are enabled in every org.
Has anyone experienced the same problem? Does anyone have any suggestions?
I am posting a Trigger that was written before I started at this company. Being new to coding, I dont fully understand what is happening in this trigger. I wanted to ask if someone could please break things down for me so I can "connect" what the code says and what action is happening.
I am hoping someone can use snagit or something like that, and box off each part of the code, and then type in the explaination of what that code is telling SFDC to so.
Thank you for all your help.
Here is the trigger code...

//=================================================================================================
// Company: TRI Pointe Group
//  Author: Matt Starr (EnablePath)
// Created: 07/22/2016   
// Comment: Task Trigger
//=================================================================================================
//          Date            Purpose
// Changes: 07/22/2016    Matt Starr (EnablePath) Created

trigger TaskTrigger on Task (after delete, after insert, after undelete, 
                                    after update, before delete, before insert, before update) {

//Trigger Handler
    TaskTriggerHandler handler = new TaskTriggerHandler();

//Before Insert
    if (Trigger.isBefore && Trigger.isInsert && !OpportunityTriggerHandler.onInsert) {
        handler.OnBeforeInsert(Trigger.new);
    }

//After Insert
    if (Trigger.isAfter && Trigger.isInsert && !OpportunityTriggerHandler.onInsert) {
        handler.OnAfterInsert(Trigger.new);
    }

//Before Update
    if (Trigger.isBefore && Trigger.isUpdate && !OpportunityTriggerHandler.onInsert) {
        handler.OnBeforeUpdate(Trigger.newMap,Trigger.oldMap);
    }

//After Update
    if (Trigger.isAfter && Trigger.isUpdate && !OpportunityTriggerHandler.onInsert) {
        handler.OnAfterUpdate(Trigger.newMap,Trigger.oldMap);
    }

}
Hi All,

I'm deploying Account and Contact layouts to production using Eclipse Ide. While validating i'm facing issue like  "ActionId specified was invalid for ActionType QuickAction". Please let me know how to resolve the issue.

Thanks