• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to count the items selected in a multi-picklist.  I started this formula but keep getting a syntax error.  Can someone help?
CASE(
(IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c,"Call Handling – Talk Time"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Call Handling – Hold Time"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Call Handling – Call Consult"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Call Handling – Agent State Analysis"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Off-Phone Activities – PBA"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Off-Phone Activities – Dynamic Delivery"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Off-Phone Activities – Quick Action Coaching"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Off-Phone Activities – Enhanced Coaching"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Off-Phone Activities – Anniversary Break"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Off-Phone Activities – Birthday Break"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Off-Phone Activities – Time-Based"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Adherence – Early Events"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Adherence – Late Events"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Adherence – Flex Break"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Adherence – Prescheduled Events"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Adherence – End of Shift"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Adherence – AUX Assistant"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Adherence – Technical Assistant"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Adherence – AUX State Analysis"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Adherence – No Call/No Show"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Adherence – Late/Sick"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Adherence – Unauthorized Login"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Staffing – VTO"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Staffing - VOT"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Staffing – Intraday Flex"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Staffing – All Hands on Deck"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Reskilling – Skill Based"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Reskilling – Agent Prioritization"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "System Incident – Reporting/Escalation"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "System Incident - Alerts"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Back Office – Idle Time"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Back Office – Unproductive Apps"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Back Office – Handle Time"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Process Automation – Shift Start"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Process Automation – Compliance"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Process Automation – Call Flow"),1,0)+
IF(INCLUDES(Features_Contracted__c, "Process Automation – After Call Notes"),1,0))
I need a workflow to update “Previous Fit Call Date” field when “Fit Call Date” is changed AND, the priorvalue for  “Disposition” picklist field value was either “Attempting to Schedule Stage 1 Meeting” OR “Stage 1 Meeting Scheduled”.
Here's What I have but it's not working.

AND(
ISCHANGED(FIT_Call_Date__c),
PRIORVALUE(MI_Disposition__c) = "Attempting to Schedule Stage 1 Meeting",
PRIORVALUE(MI_Disposition__c) = "Stage 1 Meeting Scheduled"
)
I need a workflow to update “Previous Fit Call Date” field when “Fit Call Date” is changed AND, the previous “Disposition” field value is either “Attempting to Schedule Stage 1 Meeting” OR “Stage 1 Meeting Scheduled”.
AND(ISCHANGED( FIT_Call_Date__c ), OR(PRIORVALUE( MI_Disposition__c) = "Attempting to Schedule Stage 1 Meeting",PRIORVALUE( MI_Disposition__c) = "Stage 1 Meeting Scheduled" ))

Thanks,
Class NameMethod NameError Message
CalculateBusinessHoursAgesTesttestBusinessHoursBucketerSystem.Exception: Assertion Failed 
Stack Trace: Class.CalculateBusinessHoursAgesTest.testBusinessHoursBucketer: line 33, column 1
ST_OppNewtestLinkMIEventSystem.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, A workflow or approval field update caused an error when saving this record. Contact your administrator to resolve it. Challenges-Short: data value too large: • Highly segmented business increases complexity to meet service level <br>• Reconciling agent schedule between scheduled and actual <br>• Ensure utilization of resources without negatively impacting agent engagement <br>• Meeting Occupancy Goals – balancing between Inbound/outbound/off-phone work <br>• Training being canceled and rescheduled creates extensive manual exceptions data entry <br>• Double digit aux code abuse (max length=255): [] 
Stack Trace: Class.ST_OppNew.testLinkMIEvent: line 290, column 1

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have very little knowledge about this.  
Thanks,
Debbie
I have a formula number field to calculate the business hours between 2 date/time fields.  I need to break this down to days, hours, and minutes.  I'm being told that this may require a trigger.  Can someone help me?  
I do not want to allow our Tech Ops Profile ID00e600000016CEK to be able to assign a case directly to Escalated Tech Ops from the Case Status Picklist.  I want it to give them an erro message "Must Assign to TS Evaluation".  Here's what I have and I continue to get a syntax error "an extra "AND".  Please help
ISPICKVAL( Status , "Escalated Tech Ops")
AND($Profile.Id "00e600000016CEK","Must Assign to TS Evaluation"))
I have a formula number field to calculate the business hours between 2 date/time fields.  I need to break this down to days, hours, and minutes.  I'm being told that this may require a trigger.  Can someone help me?  
I need a workflow to update “Previous Fit Call Date” field when “Fit Call Date” is changed AND, the previous “Disposition” field value is either “Attempting to Schedule Stage 1 Meeting” OR “Stage 1 Meeting Scheduled”.
AND(ISCHANGED( FIT_Call_Date__c ), OR(PRIORVALUE( MI_Disposition__c) = "Attempting to Schedule Stage 1 Meeting",PRIORVALUE( MI_Disposition__c) = "Stage 1 Meeting Scheduled" ))

Thanks,
I do not want to allow our Tech Ops Profile ID00e600000016CEK to be able to assign a case directly to Escalated Tech Ops from the Case Status Picklist.  I want it to give them an erro message "Must Assign to TS Evaluation".  Here's what I have and I continue to get a syntax error "an extra "AND".  Please help
ISPICKVAL( Status , "Escalated Tech Ops")
AND($Profile.Id "00e600000016CEK","Must Assign to TS Evaluation"))