• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to make an API call to Salesforce that would check if the Streaming API is enabled?

I know how to check it in the UI - using this "Enable Streaming API" checkbox: 
User-added image
But how to do it via an API? Push topics are successfully created even if the Streaming API is turned off.
Is there a way to make an API call to Salesforce that would check if the Streaming API is enabled?

I know how to check it in the UI - using this "Enable Streaming API" checkbox: 
User-added image
But how to do it via an API? Push topics are successfully created even if the Streaming API is turned off.
Hi All,

I Need to track the origin of the pages. ie from which page its navigated to the current page, whether the page is browsed by clicking on a link in the mail etc.

Thanks
  • March 15, 2017
Hello,

I am trying to get Google Analytics Data into Salesforce. Can anyone throw some more light on the process? Has anyone attempted it before? It will be a huge help. The website is a python site integrated with GA. I want to get all the GA data into SF.
I'm trying to figure out how to replicate the process for sending Google Analytics campaign data to Salesforce detailed in this blog post: http://www.e-nor.com/blog/google-analytics/integrate-salesforce-and-google-analytics

The example shown is for a simple webform. I'm trying to figure out if I can make it work using VisualForce. Righ now I've only changed the <input type="hidden"> to <apex:inputHidden>. I've had no success using this approach. 

Any solutions to this? Other ways to pass Google Analytics campaign tagging data through my Force.com form? 

Thanks!

Hi,

How to integrate the google analytics with salesforce. Any one help me how to solve these.

Thanks,

Yamini.

• August 31, 2011

Hi,

We saw the latest release of Salesforce includes 'out-of-the-box' integration with Google Analytics:

https://na2.salesforce.com/help/doc/user_ed.jsp?section=help&target=sites_analytics_tracking_code.htm&loc=help&hash=topic-title

However, this new feature does not appear to include the ability to get Google Analytics into our reports and dashboard objects.  Does anyone know how we can import detailed Google Analytics reports into these two objects?  This integration was fairly seemless using the Google AdWords app (http://sites.force.com/appexchange/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016Z6XEAU).  But, there doesn't seem to be the equivalent app for Google Analytics.

We'd like to be able to create a single dashboard and/or report in Salesforce that showed both information from Google Analytics and Google AdWords.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-- Greg

• October 29, 2009
Hi All,

I Need to track the origin of the pages. ie from which page its navigated to the current page, whether the page is browsed by clicking on a link in the mail etc.

Thanks
  • March 15, 2017