• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am working through the beginner admin trailhead exercizes and am suddently unable to get into the developer site (not certain if I am using the correct terminology there, but am referring to the fake site where I've been doing the exercizes, in my case: cunning-moose-469438-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com). It will not allow me to login with my salesforce username and password like I had been previously. I can login to salesforce and trailhead with no problem and nothing has changed with my username and password. Would anyone have an idea what the issue could be? Thanks!
Good afternooon! I am working through the beginning admin course in trailhead and am stuck on the field mapping exercize. Can someone please advise why when I attempt to map the the contact fields the screen does not allow me to scross to the bottom and choose map? see picture for reference. Thank you!
User-added image
Hi, I am working through the beginner admin trailhead exercizes and am suddently unable to get into the developer site (not certain if I am using the correct terminology there, but am referring to the fake site where I've been doing the exercizes, in my case: cunning-moose-469438-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com). It will not allow me to login with my salesforce username and password like I had been previously. I can login to salesforce and trailhead with no problem and nothing has changed with my username and password. Would anyone have an idea what the issue could be? Thanks!
Good afternooon! I am working through the beginning admin course in trailhead and am stuck on the field mapping exercize. Can someone please advise why when I attempt to map the the contact fields the screen does not allow me to scross to the bottom and choose map? see picture for reference. Thank you!
User-added image