• Deloitte

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

We are having problems with triggered send. We are using REST synchronous calls, We are getting the following response and error message on the respond:
{
    "requestId": "d5389712-44f7-44bb-b1e2-3dadc2aaafcd",
    "responses": [
        {
            "recipientSendId": "d5389712-44f7-44bb-b1e2-3dadc2aaafcd",
            "hasErrors": true,
            "messageErrors": [
                {
                    "messageErrorCode": 180008,
                    "messageErrorStatus": "Unable to queue Triggered Send request.  There are no valid subscribers."
                }
            ]
        }
    ]
}

This is the call we are doing. The record is inserted on the Subscriber list but doesnt trigger the email or insert the record on the DE related to the triggered send.

POST /messaging/v1/messageDefinitionSends/key:Triggered send name/send HTTP/1.1
Host: www.exacttargetapis.com
Content-Type: application/json
Authorization: Bearer 78JaQGIwzpk2ukvp62awnsyW
Cache-Control: no-cache
Postman-Token: e5a3ec3d-c0fa-4728-9ddf-d47432e8e0c7
{
    "From": {
        "Address": "reply@company.com",
        "Name": "Name"
    },
    "To": {
        "Address": "adress@gmail.com",
        "SubscriberKey": "adress@gmail.com",
        "ContactAttributes": {
            "SubscriberAttributes": {
                "Nombre": "xxxx",
                "Enlace": "xxxx",
                "Apellidos": "xxxx"
            }
        }
        },

"Options": {
        "RequestType": "SYNC"
    }
}
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
maria
Hello,
For MAKRKETINGCLOUD.  I am trying to update a Data Extension for a triggered send via Rest API and I get the following error message "Invalid request, this operation has not been enabled for this Account or Data Extension"
This is the call and the error message:
https://www.exacttargetapis.com/data/v1/async/dataextensions/key:external_key/rows
{
    "requestId": "9bb96b47-7043-465f-8fcd-024979dd06f9",
    "resultMessages": [
        {
            "resultType": "Validation",
            "resultClass": "Error",
            "resultCode": "OperationNotAllowed",
            "message": "Invalid request, this operation has not been enabled for this Account or Data Extension."
        }
    ]
}
On the installation package I had turned on all the options, including READ/WRITE on dataextensions and the user I log in as has the appi user option switched on
Is it possible to update a Data Extension via REST API or should I use SOAP? in case it is possible, what am I doing wrong?
I  am having requirements to send web push notification. From what I seen, there is not mention in Marketing Cloud about web push, I seen only an idea with few votes about it. Does any one had implemented web push notifications within MKC or had use an external application in combination with MKC? Any ideas or help will be appreciated.
Hello,
For MAKRKETINGCLOUD.  I am trying to update a Data Extension for a triggered send via Rest API and I get the following error message "Invalid request, this operation has not been enabled for this Account or Data Extension"
This is the call and the error message:
https://www.exacttargetapis.com/data/v1/async/dataextensions/key:external_key/rows
{
    "requestId": "9bb96b47-7043-465f-8fcd-024979dd06f9",
    "resultMessages": [
        {
            "resultType": "Validation",
            "resultClass": "Error",
            "resultCode": "OperationNotAllowed",
            "message": "Invalid request, this operation has not been enabled for this Account or Data Extension."
        }
    ]
}
On the installation package I had turned on all the options, including READ/WRITE on dataextensions and the user I log in as has the appi user option switched on
Is it possible to update a Data Extension via REST API or should I use SOAP? in case it is possible, what am I doing wrong?
Hi,
This is a newbie question but I have not been able to find the reason whay..

I have been palying with the REST api and when I try to update a data extension I get the following error?
"Invalid request, this operation has not been enabled for this Account or Data Extension."

https://www.exacttargetapis.com/data/v1/async/dataextensions/key:6B9BBF80-8E6A-4AD9-8A89-1071E4C760EC/rows

On the package I have turned on READ/WRITE on dataextensions, and the user I log in as has the appi user option switched on.  The authentication request runs ok but the add update fails.