• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I'm trying to deploy new flexi pages.I have added profile action overrides for this flexi page on custom app and trying to deploy thru vs code but it's failing with error invalid cross reference I'd on custom app 
Not sure what is causing the issue.can anyone help me plz 
Thanks 
Hi,
Standars credit user profile have full access on object A and the existing fields.Now there is scenario that a particular record type should not be visible in list view,search results and in reporting for particular profile.Is there a way to hide record type from user and this should not be visible in any other way ?

Please suggest 
Hi,
Is there anyway to create junction object record automatically whenever parents record is created ? I'm trying to use flow for this but here only one parent is showing and I can't find another parent while I'm trying to create flow .

Can anyone please help me?
Hi,
I have object A have l2 ook up relationships fields  to object B and C. We select object B from lookup relationship A ,create new records of Object C they look up relationship.
Now Object B should be related to A when we select the object relationship.instread we have to manually go to object C and then to it's related tab and the relate object B to C they look up relatiorelationship.
I. Other words Object A have lookup relationship to objects B ,C.
Object C have related tab object D and have look up relationship to B.

Whenever we create object C records from object A, object C is not related to B.Instead manually have to go to Object C related tab and then go to object D which has look up relationship to B and then relate to Object B manually creating  object D records.Hete object C and D have master detail relationship.
Can this be done thru automation to achieve that whenever C object record is created it should relate to Object B.If so please explain in detailed steps please?

Thanks 
Hi,

I have created new field on Activity object and added to Task page layout so that it appears on Global.quick actions for New Task. Also I added to Global quick actions Log Call layout and it appears on all Account Record type pagelayouts ie  Log A Call quick actions 

What should I add in package xml ,metadata what to include User-added image​​​​​​

My metadata deploy fails and I am not sure what is causing the issue.Can anyone plz help me?
Hi All!

I need your valuable suggestions please. I need to copy managed package layout into non managed package layout and this should mimic the production layout.I have questions can you please answer below questions:
1. There are 3 page layouts in production with same name .Ho to know API name of the page layout ?
2. How to use work bench and get the layout metadata from the production?Can you give me detailed  steps how to download it from Production? 
3. If I get the pagelayout from production and can I upload into dev sandbox using workbench if so how to do that?How to get the page layout from production?

Please help me asap?Appreciate your time.

Thank you
I have account record and under related lists have case object and when i click to view all I can see only 4 columns but not more than that.how to achieve that I click on the related object and click view all I want more than 4 columns to display. This should not be done by global search results or list views.
Only when we click account record and then go to related cases and then click view all records on case object then additional columns should display?

Thanks
Can anyone please help me how to pull and push changes from Salesforce dev to VS code and deploy to Devops?I am new to VS code don't know which one to pull in package.xml in SRC and then copy those changes to Root XML.package? Also having trouble in understanding what to include in the deployment while pushing those changes.
For example: If you make any changes to global search results by adding 2 columns then which one to pull from Dev org into the SRC XML.package and then which one to include in xml package to push those changes?  

Any help apprecited.

Thanks
Can we do that in Aura? also what are out-of-box events and system events in Aura? Can anyone explain these two questions?
“Error Occurred: The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: LIMIT_EXCEEDED: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded.  The error returned A Process Builder is triggered when a field on the Lead is updated. The process builder attempts to push the value from a formula field into a static field on the same Lead object.How to solve this prb?
Hi,
Can anyone help me plz?I am trying to insert account record so that related created will b created.Below is the code:

Trigger triggername on Account(after insert){
List<Contact> cclist = new list<Contact>();
for(Account acc:trigger.new){
Contact c = new Contact();
c.LastName__c = acc.LastName__c;
c.accountid = acc.id;
cclist.add(c);
}
insert cclist;
}

I am not able to save the Account record and below is the error.No other Triggers are activated too.User-added image
Hi,
Can anyone share some real-time scenarios facing challenges and errors while developing, deploying code in Apex classes and Triggers?
Can anyone plz share the coupon code/voucher code for Platform Developer 1 exam?I am planning to do in couple of days as questions change after Dec 4th?
Hi,
I am trying to create workflows on Task object but automation failed.
scenario:
1.create tasks on Accounts and send email alert to user for every 14 and 28 days before task due date.
example if due date is dec 16th then send email alert 14 and 28 days before Dec 16th.
2. Now the workflow should create task for every 60 and 90 days for the list of Accounts(Here some accounts have 60 days task and some have 90 day tasks) only when the task is completed.
3. send email alert for the new created upcoming task (for 60 days and 90 days tasks) .This email alert should send 14 and 28 days before the due date for both 60 and 90 days tasks.

Please help me i cannot do this. Can anyone create it and share the screen shots plz?
Hi,
I am trying to add dashboard which have 5 components to lightning page. Its not allowing me to add. The dashboard name is not available in the search bar in the lightning page to add it?
How many reports and dashboards can i add to the lightning page?
Any help is appreciated.
Hi,
 I need to send email aert to the user email id  .I created workflow to trigger whenever a task is created and send biweekley  email alert before the due date.I am receiving email alert from Sandbox  

The email alert is as below from the sandbox.

Hi   ,
   Please be informed that there is upcoming task for the  Account to follow up.Please complete the task before the due date and mark the status as completed.

Thanks,

I am using  classic email template.In the above email how to send with username , account name,task due date?Can anyone help me?
  Thanks

Hi,
 I need to generate reports for fiscal year 2020.But the report should show only 27 accounts of 300 accounts.I tried to use filter in lightning but filter limit is only for 20.The remaining accounts which are not listed also have opportunity in 2016 so they are not showing in the generated report.
 Can anyone help?
Hi,
  Can anyone help me?Please see below details:
1. Create Task on Accounts.
2. Create due date for every 60 days for Accounts and send the reminder as EMAIL only to the user who is assigned the task.
3. The reminder should be biweekly in the form of email.
4. If the task is completed before the due date then the task due date for the next 60 days should be automatically updated .
  I am trying to use workflow to send email as reminder,the criteria is status ,priority as normal  and subject. Another workflow to update the task due date to tompleted date when status is competed.
But i am not  receving email from workflow .I am trying to test it in Sandbox but not receiving any emails ?The email deliverbility is set to All email.Still i am not receiving emails?

Can anyone plz help me?

Thanks
Hi,
I need to  create task for 30 ,60 and 90 days for Donor accounts .
The task should be send as email reminder only  to the user and the reminder should be biweekly for 30,60 and 90 days.

If the task is done before due date then next month reminders for due date should be updated automatically .

Can anyone help me?
Hi,
I'm trying to deploy new flexi pages.I have added profile action overrides for this flexi page on custom app and trying to deploy thru vs code but it's failing with error invalid cross reference I'd on custom app 
Not sure what is causing the issue.can anyone help me plz 
Thanks 
Hi,
Standars credit user profile have full access on object A and the existing fields.Now there is scenario that a particular record type should not be visible in list view,search results and in reporting for particular profile.Is there a way to hide record type from user and this should not be visible in any other way ?

Please suggest 
Hi,
Is there anyway to create junction object record automatically whenever parents record is created ? I'm trying to use flow for this but here only one parent is showing and I can't find another parent while I'm trying to create flow .

Can anyone please help me?
Hi,
I have object A have l2 ook up relationships fields  to object B and C. We select object B from lookup relationship A ,create new records of Object C they look up relationship.
Now Object B should be related to A when we select the object relationship.instread we have to manually go to object C and then to it's related tab and the relate object B to C they look up relatiorelationship.
I. Other words Object A have lookup relationship to objects B ,C.
Object C have related tab object D and have look up relationship to B.

Whenever we create object C records from object A, object C is not related to B.Instead manually have to go to Object C related tab and then go to object D which has look up relationship to B and then relate to Object B manually creating  object D records.Hete object C and D have master detail relationship.
Can this be done thru automation to achieve that whenever C object record is created it should relate to Object B.If so please explain in detailed steps please?

Thanks 
Hi,

I have created new field on Activity object and added to Task page layout so that it appears on Global.quick actions for New Task. Also I added to Global quick actions Log Call layout and it appears on all Account Record type pagelayouts ie  Log A Call quick actions 

What should I add in package xml ,metadata what to include User-added image​​​​​​

My metadata deploy fails and I am not sure what is causing the issue.Can anyone plz help me?
Hi,
I am trying to add dashboard which have 5 components to lightning page. Its not allowing me to add. The dashboard name is not available in the search bar in the lightning page to add it?
How many reports and dashboards can i add to the lightning page?
Any help is appreciated.
Hi,
 I need to generate reports for fiscal year 2020.But the report should show only 27 accounts of 300 accounts.I tried to use filter in lightning but filter limit is only for 20.The remaining accounts which are not listed also have opportunity in 2016 so they are not showing in the generated report.
 Can anyone help?
Hi,
  Can anyone help me?Please see below details:
1. Create Task on Accounts.
2. Create due date for every 60 days for Accounts and send the reminder as EMAIL only to the user who is assigned the task.
3. The reminder should be biweekly in the form of email.
4. If the task is completed before the due date then the task due date for the next 60 days should be automatically updated .
  I am trying to use workflow to send email as reminder,the criteria is status ,priority as normal  and subject. Another workflow to update the task due date to tompleted date when status is competed.
But i am not  receving email from workflow .I am trying to test it in Sandbox but not receiving any emails ?The email deliverbility is set to All email.Still i am not receiving emails?

Can anyone plz help me?

Thanks