• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

VinSolutions is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our Operations Team.​ This position will report directly to the Director of Internal Process. This person will be responsible for all aspects of SalesForce Administration and Development, including Tier 1 and 2 support and best practice policies and standards. This position is based in Overland Park, Kansas.

Responsibilities:

• Effectively execute Salesforce unit customizations, acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
  • Participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems.
  • Provides first and second level support to internal and external VinSolutions team members in their use of the SFDC custom applications.
  • Able to provide with functional solutions to address business or systems issues.
  • Maintains user accounts, profiles, roles, hierarchies and any supporting data within the application.
  • Monitor application’s utilization and when necessary identify ways to improve use of current applications.
  • Manage the implementation of new processes and procedures.
  • 2+ years experience administering and configuring Salesforce.com application to include, page layouts, user profiles, roles, security access, data validation, data utilities, upgrade installation, reports, dashboards, workflows, triggers.
  • Working knowledge of relation databases a plus, SQL Server 2000 or 2005.
  • Visualforce, APEX experience a must
  • Java experience a plus.

Characteristics:

• Troubleshooting and problem solving expertise.
  • Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
  • Demonstrated ability to multi-task and coordinate priorities to ensure each project’s successful completion.
  • Ability to function with continuous changing priorities and challenges.
  • Excellent communication skills.
  • Fluency in Microsoft Office applications Education or related experience in computer science field.

We offer a competitive salary depending on experience and a comprehensive benefits package. EOE. To apply, please e-mail your resume with salary requirements, indicating “SalesforceAdmin" in the subject line, to: maggie.jolitz@vinsolutions.com

VinSolutions is looking for a secondary Salesforce Administrator who can create workflow, approval process, write triggers and create/manage api connecttions.  We have 69 Enterprise users and 11 platform users. Check out our website at www.vinsolutions.com.  If interested or have questions please email maggie.jolitz@vinsolutions.com

We are currently sending an email template notification when a case is closed, I would like it to be sent from an email address other than the case owner.  Please advise of ideas to accomplish this.

Our Sales Department use the Time period duration of the 16th of the current month to the 15th of the following month.  We have many reports setup that feed to Dashboards and we have to change the date range after the 15th of each month.  Have contacted Salesforce support and they offerred no assistance.  Any information/guidance is appreciated.

Maggie Jolitz

I have a picklist on the Opportunity labeled "Opportunity Type" which the sales rep selects from upon creation of the Opportunity. I would like to have the Opportunity Name default to the Account Name-Opportunity Type.  I understand how to build the workflow rule, but when I start the field update I don't understand how to build the formula, need some help.
We are currently sending an email template notification when a case is closed, I would like it to be sent from an email address other than the case owner.  Please advise of ideas to accomplish this.
I have a picklist on the Opportunity labeled "Opportunity Type" which the sales rep selects from upon creation of the Opportunity. I would like to have the Opportunity Name default to the Account Name-Opportunity Type.  I understand how to build the workflow rule, but when I start the field update I don't understand how to build the formula, need some help.