• 10 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there any documentation out there related to the forceCommunity:searchInterface announced in the Winter '17 release notes? xx.lightning.force.com/auradocs/reference.app comes up empty and the only other mention I can find of it are the release notes.

Alternitively, is there a way to view the source for the default search bar in the Napili template? I figure that's got to be somewhere in the org, but I have not been able to put my hands on it.

I'm still very new, so excuse me if I'm asking something that is obvious, but after several hours of looking I'm still coming up empty handed. It's something that seems like it should be simple but has me stumped.

When I create a look-up relationship in a custom object, by default I'm presented with the "magnifying glass / pop-up" combo that lets me select a related entry. Selecting that option returns me to the original form. How do I modify that pop-up window to display a multi-select field so that I can choose multiple related entries?

I don't need a many-to-many relationship, just a single one-to-many. Everything I read indicates it is possible, and mentions it as if it is obvious how it is done. I've seen other discuss making custom multi-select picklists, but I would be surprised if I needed to do that for a simple multi-select as I'm using it.

Thanks in advance.

Is there any documentation out there related to the forceCommunity:searchInterface announced in the Winter '17 release notes? xx.lightning.force.com/auradocs/reference.app comes up empty and the only other mention I can find of it are the release notes.

Alternitively, is there a way to view the source for the default search bar in the Napili template? I figure that's got to be somewhere in the org, but I have not been able to put my hands on it.