• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

They will not be able to access our database correct?

• April 08, 2011

This will be for our vendors to post leads directly into our system.

Enterprise WSDL
A strongly typed WSDL for customers who want to build an integration with their salesforce.com organization only.

Generate Enterprise WSDL

Partner WSDL
A loosely typed WSDL for customers, partners, and ISVs who are building client applications for multiple organizations. It can be used to access data within any organization.

Generate Partner WSDL

Apex WSDL
Click on the link below to download an Apex programming WSDL.

Generate Apex WSDL

Metadata WSDL
Click on the link below to download a Metadata WSDL file.

Generate Metadata WSDL

Delegated Authentication WSDL
Click on the link below to generate and download a Delegated Authentication WSDL file that can be used for any organization.

Download Delegated Authentication WSDL

Client Certificate
Click on the link below to download an SSL client certificate for validating requests generated by salesforce.com.

Generate Client Certificate

• April 08, 2011

I am trying to move away from using names to check for duplicates in salesforce when importing through the import wizard. I would like to check for dupes by matching phones in the system.  How can I set this up?

• February 15, 2011

I am trying to post this into salesforce if possible.

• February 14, 2011

I will need leads generated by a provider posted into salesforce in real time. I would like this lead to screen pop, or be quickly available to another call center. When the call is transferred they should have instant access to the lead in SFC.  This should be as quick and seamless as possible.  The person posting the leads is not my company and does not currently have access to salesforce.  

• February 14, 2011

Can we post leads into salesforce that are EDI or Raw 271 data?  Can salesforce work with this type of data? What needs to be done in order to do this?

• February 09, 2011

I am working with a lead provider to get him to be able to post leads directly into SalesForce.  (either http or XML).  He is asking me to get the field names as they show in salesforce coding.  I think this is API?  I downloaded the APex explorer but am unsure what to do at this point. I tried to login but it said I needed a security token.  Please help.

• January 28, 2011

This will be for our vendors to post leads directly into our system.

Enterprise WSDL
A strongly typed WSDL for customers who want to build an integration with their salesforce.com organization only.

Generate Enterprise WSDL

Partner WSDL
A loosely typed WSDL for customers, partners, and ISVs who are building client applications for multiple organizations. It can be used to access data within any organization.

Generate Partner WSDL

Apex WSDL
Click on the link below to download an Apex programming WSDL.

Generate Apex WSDL

Metadata WSDL
Click on the link below to download a Metadata WSDL file.

Generate Metadata WSDL

Delegated Authentication WSDL
Click on the link below to generate and download a Delegated Authentication WSDL file that can be used for any organization.

Download Delegated Authentication WSDL

Client Certificate
Click on the link below to download an SSL client certificate for validating requests generated by salesforce.com.

Generate Client Certificate

• April 08, 2011

I will need leads generated by a provider posted into salesforce in real time. I would like this lead to screen pop, or be quickly available to another call center. When the call is transferred they should have instant access to the lead in SFC.  This should be as quick and seamless as possible.  The person posting the leads is not my company and does not currently have access to salesforce.  

• February 14, 2011

I am working with a lead provider to get him to be able to post leads directly into SalesForce.  (either http or XML).  He is asking me to get the field names as they show in salesforce coding.  I think this is API?  I downloaded the APex explorer but am unsure what to do at this point. I tried to login but it said I needed a security token.  Please help.

• January 28, 2011