• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to be able to schedule out amounts like the opportunity product schedule does but on a custom object. Any ideas on how to accomplish this?
I have an opportunity that is tied to a contract. An opportunity can have many contracts. The contract is tied to a custom object called Operative one orders . on the Operative one order there is a field called Order Amount. There could be multiple Operative one orders to one contract. I have a field on the contract that sums all the order amounts I need to create a field on the opportunity that sums all the order amounts on the contract(s)
I enabled email to case in my org. When a response comes in and the case is closed a new case will be created., that is working as expected using the process builder. However when the new case is created the email is not attaching to the new case . I would like the email to attach as an activity or email to the new case. Any ideas on how i can do this? 
When a case is created some account information is required such as the billing address. Not all accounts require a billing address, however when you fill out this type of request the billing information is required. I am trying to figure out how to pop the account screen when filling out the case if the billing address is not filled out. This will allow them not to get into another window fill out the account billing information and then have to come back to the case. Any ideas?
Currently we have a visualforce page on a case page that will pull in the opportunity product page in. Right now it will update everytime that opportunity product is updated. how can we get that page to only display what the opportunity product page looked like when the case was created and not update after the case has been created and saved.
Im getting the following error on my test class when i push it to production, im not sure what it needs?

OpportunityAcctPartnertest.myUnitTest(), Details: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, field integrity exception: OpportunityId, AccountToId (account to cannot be opportunity account): [OpportunityId, AccountToId] Class.OpportunityAcctPartnertest.myUnitTest: line 38, column 1
Contract Object
Fulfillment Object (custom object)

When an opportunity gets closed won, a contract gets created via a button.
What i want is the a fulfillment record to also create automatically when the contract gets created
i also what the end screen to be the edit screen of the contract that was created

What i have so far: In my FinalConfg sandbox i have the following:
Custom Button on the opportunity: Create Contract
Visual Workflow:Called: "Auto Create Fulfillment"
Visualforce Page called: "CreateContract"
Visualforce Class called: "OpportunityFlowControl"

Everything seems to work fine except for the end screen, it does not return me to the edit screen of the Contract

Here is the code to my class:
public class OpportunityFlowControl {

private final opportunity oppty;
    private final contract contract;
    public OpportunityFlowControl(ApexPages.StandardController stdController) {
      this.oppty = (Opportunity)stdController.getRecord();
    }

Boolean testmode = Test.isRunningTest();

//Calls referenced Flow below
  public Flow.Interview.Auto_Create_Fulfillment flAutoCreate { get; set; }

//Gets Id of variables below from flow
  public String getopptyID() {
    if (flAutoCreate==null || ( testmode == true )){
     return '';
    }else{
      System.Debug('OpptyID:' + flAutoCreate.OpptyID);
      return flAutoCreate.OpptyID; //need test
    }

}

public String getcontractID() {
    if (flAutoCreate==null || ( testmode == true )) {
      return '';
      } else {
        System.Debug('ContractId:' + flAutoCreate.ContractCreate);
        return flAutoCreate.ContractCreate; //need test
    }
  }

//Used for Flow finish location
  public PageReference getFinishPage(){
    if (flAutoCreate==null || ( testmode == true )) { return new PageReference('');}

// need test case
    if(flAutoCreate.ContractCreate == null || ( testmode == true )){ 
    Contract cont;
    cont = [Select ID,Name,ContractNumber, createdDate from Contract where Opportunity__c =: this.oppty.Id Order by createdDate desc Limit 1];
      PageReference p = new PageReference('/' + cont + '/e');
      p.setRedirect(true);
      system.debug('Page Contract: ' + p);
      return p;

}else {
   /* PageReference p = new PageReference('/' + getopptyID());
      p.setRedirect(true);
      system.debug('Page Opportunity: ' + p);
      return p; */

Contract cont;
    cont = [Select ID,Name,ContractNumber, createdDate from Contract where Opportunity__c =: this.oppty.Id Order by createdDate desc Limit 1];
      PageReference p = new PageReference('/' + cont + '/e');
      p.setRedirect(true);
      system.debug('Page Contract: ' + p);
      return p;
    }
  }

}
I am trying to use visual workflow to auto create a fulfillment (Custom object) when a contract is created. I have successfully done this however, i want the return screen to be the edit screen of the contract.. i have no idea how to do this???
Is there anything out there that will allow a user to select multiple attachments to add to a chatter post ? Currently you can only do one at a time.
Hello all,

I have a request for the ability to make it easier to edit all opportunity line items. The challenge here is each product is scheduled, which means they will have to go into each line and adjust each scheduled date or amount. Is there anything out there that has the ability to edit all.

Thank you

The user is able to see cases that are created by them and assigned to users,however when its assigned to a queue they loose visibility, how can we change this?

The user is able to see cases that are created by them and assigned to users,however when its assigned to a queue they loose visibility, how can we change this?