• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
       I am sharing contact object with two orgs using s2s. Records are accepted in Target org with auto-accept option selected and I want the trigger to get fired on insertion of records in the target org, but trigger do not get fired.
          If I uncheck the auto-accept option, the trigger get fired. But my schenario need the trigger to be fired when auto-accept is selected. Please Help me to solve this issue.. Thanks in advance. 
Hi,
       I am sharing contact object with two orgs using s2s. Records are accepted in Target org with auto-accept option selected and I want the trigger to get fired on insertion of records in the target org, but trigger do not get fired.
          If I uncheck the auto-accept option, the trigger get fired. But my schenario need the trigger to be fired when auto-accept is selected. Please Help me to solve this issue.. Thanks in advance. 

Hi,

I am sharing 2 objects throgh S2S.

One object say obj1 I am publishing through org1 and subscribing in org2

One object say obj2 I am publishing through org2 and subscribing in org1

for obj1, In org2, I have selected auto accept option.

Based on some field in obj1, i want to fire query on obj2 and then want to publish obj2 to org1.

So for this purpose i am writing trigger After Insert on obj1, But when accepting record with auto option this trigger is not getting called. So is there any workaround for this?