• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have self registration setup on our Community. Can we set it up so that the person signing up can select their profile from a dropdown during registration? (Ie Are you a student or a teacher?)

From research it may be possible with changes to the code on the CommunitiesSelfReg page and the Apex Class CommunitiesSelfRegController.  I am not much of a coder, just want to know if it is possible and how difficult.  THX
We have a VF page on Knowledge that filters articles based on 4 data categories. The filters were side by side.  I added a right hand sidebar to the page and now the 4 filters are stacked 2X2. However when I click the top category filter and try to select by mousing down, the filter below it opens and the top one closes. I cannot select anything.  

Can this be fixed? Possibly force the top filter to stay open? Or can I reduce the width of the filters so all 4 are in one row?
Thanks! KevinUser-added image
Hello all, I see this has happened to a few people. I hope I can resolve this, it is my very LAST challenge! (until I venture into the Programming trail).

Here is the full error message: 
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HJUENUOQ
Hello, 

I've created the PB and it works for address, city, state and country but fails on zip. And it fails in Trailhead. I don't see what is different about the Zip fields, please advise.

PB actionsPB criteria
We have a VF page on Knowledge that filters articles based on 4 data categories. The filters were side by side.  I added a right hand sidebar to the page and now the 4 filters are stacked 2X2. However when I click the top category filter and try to select by mousing down, the filter below it opens and the top one closes. I cannot select anything.  

Can this be fixed? Possibly force the top filter to stay open? Or can I reduce the width of the filters so all 4 are in one row?
Thanks! KevinUser-added image
Hello all, I see this has happened to a few people. I hope I can resolve this, it is my very LAST challenge! (until I venture into the Programming trail).

Here is the full error message: 
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HJUENUOQ
Hello, 

I've created the PB and it works for address, city, state and country but fails on zip. And it fails in Trailhead. I don't see what is different about the Zip fields, please advise.

PB actionsPB criteria