• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a Flow created which, after the end user typing a name, performs a record lookup on the Account object, querying on the Account Name.

When I run this as an authenticated user, it works fine.  However as a site guest user, it fails with:
; nested exception is:
        common.exception.ApiQueryException:
SELECT Account.Id, Account.Name, Account.Second_parent_guardian__c
                                 ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:34
No such column 'Second_parent_guardian__c' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

caused by element : FlowRecordLookup.Lookup_account

caused by: ; nested exception is:
        common.exception.ApiQueryException:
SELECT Account.Id, Account.Name, Account.Second_parent_guardian__c
                                 ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:34
No such column 'Second_parent_guardian__c' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

It shows that one of the attributes "Second_parent_guardian__c" can't be found -- this is a custom field.

I have checked permissions in the Develop --> Sites --> Site Name --> Public Access Settings --> Object Settings --> Accounts --> Field Permissions.  This profile has full read and edit permissions on the field and read permissions on the object.

Also, from the WSDL, it appears to exist:
<complexType name="Account">
	<complexContent>
		<extension base="ens:sObject">
			<sequence>
				<element name="Second_parent_guardian__c" nillable="true" minOccurs="0" type="tns:ID"/><element name="Second_parent_guardian__r" nillable="true" minOccurs="0" type="ens:Contact"/>
Can anyone please help?  I can't for the life of me work out why this stopped working.  This used to work, but I believe it may have stopped working after the most recent upgrade.

Thanks,
Peter

I am trying to create a dynamic date formula field. We want to use it to sort our different kinds of projects in list views on the account.

Below are the three IF statements that I have developed. All entries are a record type of Assessment, Prospect, or Application and based on the record type, I want to select a date that is not NULL (which will always be one of the two).

IF(AND(RecordType.Name = "Assessment", Assessment_Completed_Date__c = NULL), DATEVALUE(CreatedDate),Assessment_Completed_Date__c),

IF(AND(RecordType.Name = "Application", eo3__Payment_Date__c = NULL), Date_Pre_Application_Received__c,eo3__Payment_Date__c),

IF(RecordType.Name = "Prospect",  eo3__Estimated_Completion_Date__c )

I have a site that has solutions on it.  If you log into the system and pull up the visualforce page you can see all of the fields for the solutions on the page.  But if you pull up the site that is linked to that visualforce page all Custom Fields on Solutions do not show up.  I have gone through all the permissions and everything is correct as far as I can tell.  Anyone have any idea why this might be happening?