• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello guys,
Hope you all're doing well. I'm just trying to find out a good tutorial to create a case feed basedpage layout, i've really searched everywhere , i just kinda find some demos on which i'm not really interested. So i'm looking for a tutorial on how to config a case feed based page layout and also, if you have a tutorial on the new funciton for mobile service cloud SOS it would be really welcome =) .
Best regards
Hello everybody, i'm needing your help all. i'm exposing you what i wanna do. I wanna have multiple escalation rules on cases. The idea is to have two queus L1 and L2 . what i wanna do is when a case is created and has a status equal to new, to wait 1 days and if the case status is not modified , reattribute the case to the queu L2, but in the same time i wanna attribute the case when it's created automatically to a queu L1 based on the language of the account related to the case . So for example , following use case :
A customer is calling the support, an agent is taking the call, he will create a case and relate it to an account , and based on the account language preference field , we attribute the case to the related L1 queu ( L1 fr , L1 english ... ) . But in the background i wanna have a time based case escalation which will fire if the case statuts isn't edited one day after the date of creation , et then we attribute the case to the queu L2. 
The problem that i faced is that it's noticed that when a case escalation rule is evaluated the other escalation rules wouldn't be fired .
Hope i've been clear, i'm waiting for your contribution . I'm very thankfull .
Best regards .
Hello guys , hope you're doing well . I'd just wanna know briefly how the batch jobs are running , as far as i inderstood , when calling a trigger , which is doing some record quering for exemple , it will only work on the records which are under the limits , and then calling the batch apex and loading into it the data left will divide the data into batches and will process on it later till it consumes all of it . I don't knowif i'm right i just wanna know if that's the right explaination . 
Hello everybody , i am brand new in Salesforce , i've followed a lot of tutorials and i've never found a tutorial or a pdf document discussing the memory architecture for the data , apex classes, triggers and the apex runtime environment  ... if you've got any document i'd be really thankful because i believe that this is important for me to understand how does the things works .
Hi

I have a template that looks like this:

User-added image

Now I have been asked if this can be modified so the last row second column cell has a white background and not blue.
How would I change the inline css to show this from this?
TH {font-size: 14px; font-face: Ariel;BACKGROUND: #C6DBEF; border-width: 1;  width: 400px; text-align: left }
TD {font-size: 14px; font-face: Ariel; text-align: left;COLOR:#FFFFFF; BACKGROUND: #1669BC }
TABLE {border: solid #CCCCCC; border-width: 1}
TR {border: solid #000000; border-width: 1; vertical-align: top; text-align: left; width: 400px;}
</STYLE>
<font face="ariel" size="2">

I would appreciate any suggestions, as I cannot figure it out?

Do I need a second TH?

Many thanks

Sonya

How to get checkbox value true or not in apex
Hi All,
i am changing owner name of Account. the problem is i add a checkbox below the owner name picklist. what i want to do is when i select checkbox then a mail send to new owner using workflow and i don't select checkbox then it only change the owner name of record.

please help me

Hello guys , hope you're doing well . I'd just wanna know briefly how the batch jobs are running , as far as i inderstood , when calling a trigger , which is doing some record quering for exemple , it will only work on the records which are under the limits , and then calling the batch apex and loading into it the data left will divide the data into batches and will process on it later till it consumes all of it . I don't knowif i'm right i just wanna know if that's the right explaination . 
Hi, 

Currently in our org there are many batch jobs running. Once they are completed successfully, we need to send a consolidated email of all batch classes. The problem i am facing is once they are successfully completed, i am getting multiple times emails once they are finished. So, let's say if i have a batch class on Account to update a field and if i update 2 accounts, the batch job runs 2 times and sends email 2 times. I want only one email out of it for a whole day.

Could you help please with this code?

public class batchdataviewcon {

public List<List<String>> getTotalonprocessrecords() {
        return Totalonprocessrecords;
    }

public List<List<String>> getTotalfailedrecords() {
        return Totalfailedrecords;
    }

public List<List<String>> getListofrecords() {
        return listofrecords;
    }

public List<List<String>> listofrecords;
public List<List<String>> Totalfailedrecords;
public List<List<String>> Totalonprocessrecords;
public Set<String> setofsucuss;
public batchdataviewcon()
{
 listofrecords=new List<List<String>>();
 Totalfailedrecords=new List<List<String>>();
 Totalonprocessrecords=new List<List<String>>();
 setofsucuss=new Set<String>();

for(AsyncApexJob a : [select TotalJobItems, Status, NumberOfErrors, MethodName, JobType, JobItemsProcessed, ExtendedStatus, Id, CreatedDate, CreatedById, CompletedDate, ApexClassId From AsyncApexJob WHERE JobType='BatchApex' order by CreatedDate desc])
 {

system.debug('list------------------------'+a);
  //success list
  List<String> ls=new List<String>();

//failed list
   List<String> failed=new List<String>();
   //processing list
   List<String> onprocess=new List<String>();
  ApexClass aC = [SELECT Id, Name FROM ApexClass WHERE Id =:a.ApexClassId];
  system.debug('batch class name----------------'+aC);
  if(a.NumberOfErrors==0 & a.Status=='Completed') 
  {
   ls.add(aC.Name);
   ls.add(a.status);
   setofsucuss.add(aC.Name);
   setofsucuss.add(String.valueof(a.CreatedDate));
    system.debug('set of records ----------------'+setofsucuss);
   listofrecords.add(ls);

}
  if(a.NumberOfErrors!=0 & a.Status=='Completed')
  {
  failed.add(aC.Name);
  failed.add(a.status);
  failed.add(a.ExtendedStatus);
  Totalfailedrecords.add(failed);
  }
   //ls.clear();

if(a.NumberOfErrors==0 & a.Status=='Processing')
  {
  onprocess.add(aC.Name);
  onprocess.add(a.status);
  Totalonprocessrecords.add(onprocess);
  }
 }
 system.debug('listofrecords----------------'+listofrecords);

//sendmailnofication();

}

//delete till yesterday batch records.
 /*public PageReference methodtodeleteoldjobs()

{
 Integer count = System.purgeOldAsyncJobs(Date.today());
 System.debug('-----------Deleted------------------ ' + count + ' old jobs.');
  return null;
 }*/
 //mail notification
 public void sendmailnofication()
 {

Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
   String[] toAddresses = new String[] {'saibabu.salesforce@gmail.com','saswat-kumar.x.mohanty@gsk.com'};
   mail.setToAddresses(toAddresses);
   mail.setReplyTo('sm00364377@techmahindra.com');

mail.setSenderDisplayName('Salesforce Support');
   mail.setSubject('Status of Batch classes : ');
   mail.setBccSender(false);
   mail.setUseSignature(false);
   mail.setHtmlBody('The below batch clasees are executed sucussfully with the latest time stamp: '+setofsucuss);
   system.debug('----------------------------2---------------');    
   Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail });

}
}
Hello everybody , i am brand new in Salesforce , i've followed a lot of tutorials and i've never found a tutorial or a pdf document discussing the memory architecture for the data , apex classes, triggers and the apex runtime environment  ... if you've got any document i'd be really thankful because i believe that this is important for me to understand how does the things works .