• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I can't figure out what I'm missing... I've come back to "Creating Object-Specific Quick Actions" quite a few times now, and keep getting the same error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
You do not have the correct account fields in the 'Update Account Information' quick action layout

In Setup, I'm in Account Buttons Links and Actions.  I've added a New Action to Update Account Information. I Edited the Layout to add the 4 fields requested: 'Account Name', 'Rating', 'Employees', and 'Annual Revenue'. Saved and added to Account Layout in both regular and Salesforce1 sections. 

After getting that error a few times, I've gone back in and tried these things and more, none of which worked:
- Added Quick Action to all 4 Account Layouts listed
- Tried adding fields as Predefined Field Values instead of just in the Layout
- Deleting and re-creating the Quick Action
- Adding all fields to the Layout instead of just the 4 listed

Please help!
Hi, I can't figure out what I'm missing... I've come back to "Creating Object-Specific Quick Actions" quite a few times now, and keep getting the same error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
You do not have the correct account fields in the 'Update Account Information' quick action layout

In Setup, I'm in Account Buttons Links and Actions.  I've added a New Action to Update Account Information. I Edited the Layout to add the 4 fields requested: 'Account Name', 'Rating', 'Employees', and 'Annual Revenue'. Saved and added to Account Layout in both regular and Salesforce1 sections. 

After getting that error a few times, I've gone back in and tried these things and more, none of which worked:
- Added Quick Action to all 4 Account Layouts listed
- Tried adding fields as Predefined Field Values instead of just in the Layout
- Deleting and re-creating the Quick Action
- Adding all fields to the Layout instead of just the 4 listed

Please help!
Hey guys, I keep getting the following error : Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 

Even though I have the required fields under the Update Account Information quick action field, namely I have the 'Account Name', 'Rating', 'Employees', and 'Annual Revenue' fields Any idea why Im getting the error message?