• Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Modify an AppExchange dashboard
Maria Jimenez is looking for reports and dashboards on AppExchange to track her team's transition to Lightning Experience. Install the AppExchange Dashboard Pack for Sales, Marketing and Service package into your Trailhead Playground and make some modifications. 

You’ll need your hands-on org username and password to complete this challenge. If you're using a Trailhead Playground, this article shows you how to find your username and reset your password. If you have trouble installing the package, follow the steps in this article.

In your Trailhead Playground, install the AppExchange Dashboard Pack for Sales, Marketing and Service.
Clone the 1-Account, Contact & Opportunity Data Quality dashboard and name it My Account and Contact Dashboard.
Add a dashboard filter on the Billing City field so that the dashboard only shows info about Accounts in London.
Save and refresh the dashboard.

I am trying to complete this challenge from past 4 hours still am not able to do it. Please help me guys! Guide me!!!!
I have successfully installed Data Loader on my system. When am trying to open, it is asking me to install Java Run time environment (32 bit). I have tried hard to get the link from internet. But no luck it shows that I have installed the app but the Java is still not getting opened. Unless and until I fix this issue, I won't be able to open the Data Loader. Please help me in resolving this issue.
Test Your Process
Check the Process
If everything works correctly, whenever an account has a change of address, the address change is made for everyone who works for that company. Let’s test that.
Click  to open the App Launcher. Select Contacts.
Click Recently Viewed and select the All Contacts list, then click Tim Barr.
On Tim Barr’s contact record, click Details.
On Tim Barr’s detail page, note the mailing address [1] and account name [2]. 
Click the account name, Grand Hotels & Resorts Ltd. This opens the account for Grand Hotels & Resorts Ltd.
On the Grand Hotels & Resorts Ltd. account record, click Details.
Click Edit.
Change the billing street address and click Save.
Click Related.
Scroll down to Contacts and click Tim Barr. Click Details. On his detail page, notice that his mailing address has been updated.
Modify an AppExchange dashboard
Maria Jimenez is looking for reports and dashboards on AppExchange to track her team's transition to Lightning Experience. Install the AppExchange Dashboard Pack for Sales, Marketing and Service package into your Trailhead Playground and make some modifications. 

You’ll need your hands-on org username and password to complete this challenge. If you're using a Trailhead Playground, this article shows you how to find your username and reset your password. If you have trouble installing the package, follow the steps in this article.

In your Trailhead Playground, install the AppExchange Dashboard Pack for Sales, Marketing and Service.
Clone the 1-Account, Contact & Opportunity Data Quality dashboard and name it My Account and Contact Dashboard.
Add a dashboard filter on the Billing City field so that the dashboard only shows info about Accounts in London.
Save and refresh the dashboard.

I am trying to complete this challenge from past 4 hours still am not able to do it. Please help me guys! Guide me!!!!
I have successfully installed Data Loader on my system. When am trying to open, it is asking me to install Java Run time environment (32 bit). I have tried hard to get the link from internet. But no luck it shows that I have installed the app but the Java is still not getting opened. Unless and until I fix this issue, I won't be able to open the Data Loader. Please help me in resolving this issue.
Test Your Process
Check the Process
If everything works correctly, whenever an account has a change of address, the address change is made for everyone who works for that company. Let’s test that.
Click  to open the App Launcher. Select Contacts.
Click Recently Viewed and select the All Contacts list, then click Tim Barr.
On Tim Barr’s contact record, click Details.
On Tim Barr’s detail page, note the mailing address [1] and account name [2]. 
Click the account name, Grand Hotels & Resorts Ltd. This opens the account for Grand Hotels & Resorts Ltd.
On the Grand Hotels & Resorts Ltd. account record, click Details.
Click Edit.
Change the billing street address and click Save.
Click Related.
Scroll down to Contacts and click Tim Barr. Click Details. On his detail page, notice that his mailing address has been updated.