• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,

I'm trying to create a flow that publishes an article but I'm getting the following error: Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 1777919975-84350 (-1752531831)

I've tried different approaches but I'm getting the same error. Any ideas or anyone nows what this error means?

Thanks!
Carlos
We have reached the custom metadata storage limit, is it possible to ask salesforce to increase this limit or is it a hard limit?

Thanks!
We need to modify just one field in the index of a big object. I know that it's not possible change this index once deployed but anyone knows it's possible to contact Salesforce and request the change?

Thanks!
I'm trying to migrate fro one big object to another using Async SOQL but I'm getting the error  ID: 431014890 (-6562644). This error is happening in a sandbox that I'm working on for a client. What does this error means?
Thanks!

I have a query:

If an apex trigger is calling a future method that is making an HTTP REST  callout.
Would the 100 call-out limits apply or not (considering trigger has 200 records in current context )?

I came across the article(will it work for 200 records) : https://www.forcetalks.com/blog/salesforce-rest-api-integration-with-veriphone/