Need to have leads and opportunities convert/push data into our custom object fields.
Productivity is suffering and need a fix!
We're a very small organization with one full time staff person and a few part time staff. We imagine that this job is relatively simple and are looking for a very competitive bid that will fit in our tight budget.
Here is a little more about our needs:
Salesforce Software Initiation & Customization Needed
Khmer Legacies is a small non-profit 501(c)(3) based at the Yale University Genocide Studies Program in New Haven, CT. Its mission is to document the Cambodian genocide and support healing for survivors and their families.
The Salesforce consultant needs are:
- To import fewer than 2,000 contact and donor records into Salesforce so the database can be effectively used and grown
- Set up for easily sent newsletter emails through Vertical Response or other email software
- Allow importation of customer records from product sales
- Allow record update from Google Checkout
- Provide basic training to staff for database use (by phone is fine)
The mission of Khmer Legacies at Yale University is to:
1. Provide a healing opportunity for survivors by witnessing their testimonies – taking a conversation of shame and transforming it into one of heroism
2. Bridge the generational divide between Cambodian parents and their children
3. Prevent future mass atrocities by preserving the history and deepening understanding of the Khmer Rouge genocide for the world
Have app design, partial development in ASP.net, and two prospective customers. Looking for skilled, entrepreneurial developer.
Integration experience and reporting expertise (beyond native functionality) is key. Assume some web design necessary, I'm not sure of Force.com's capability in this regard.
Geography unimportant, but US-based preferred.
Signed NDA and 1-hour design review would be immediate next steps if interested.
Our Project is the development and deployment of a public-facing Force.com Website (http://developer.force.com/sites), including several Form Pages within it and integrated with SalesForce for the collection of information from users of the Site.
Besides elements like text, data fields, radio buttons, and drop-down boxes these Forms also include various ‘rich’ elements, such as:
1. Horizontal Slider Control with Multiple Thumbs
Dual thumb widget slider controls are used for selecting a range of values to filter. One thumb widget sets the minimum value on the slider and the other thumb widget sets the maximum value on the slider.
· Yahoo YUI Library (Horizontal Slider Control with Two Thumbs)
When a user moves the mouse pointer over graphical components, ToolTips pop up and text appears. You can use ToolTips to guide users through working with your application or customize them to provide additional functionality.
3. Window Shade
This control displays a button, which when clicked, will cause a panel to "unroll" beneath it like a window shade being pulled down; or if the panel is already displayed it will be "rolled up" like a window shade being rolled up. When multiple Window Shades are stacked in a VBox, the result will be similar to an mx.containers Accordian container, except that multiple Window Shades can be opened simultaneously whereas an Accordian acts like a tab navigator, with only one panel visible at a time. (http://flexlib.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/docs/flexlib/containers/WindowShade.html)
· Form Wrapped Inside an Accordian: http://www.i-marco.nl/weblog/yui-accordion/
Likewise, the Project requires the integration of the information and data collected from these Form Pages with corresponding custom objects within SalesForce.
Skills required for this Project include:
· HTML, DHTML, Flex, and APEX
· APEX ‘triggers
This Project is very well documented - including a detailed schematic including various wireframes describing the Website layout – and is available for your review in order to understand the full scope of the work required.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This is a contract job for one project, but if you’re great, we’ll probably have more projects.
What we're looking for: We need a Salesforce.com developer to create an application to integrate our email marketing system with Salesforce.com.
Examples of what we want:
We run on a Microsoft SQL database.
Contact Info: If you’re interested in bidding on the project or if you have any questions, you can email me at Lheller (at) netatlantic (dot) com. A quick write up of the following would be appreciated:
- description of how your application will work
- what features you will offer
- programming language
- examples of relevant work experience
- how long it would take
- cost & payment terms