• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to send SMS at some specific time. Can anyone please suggest me some solution to send SMS from time dependent trigger action in workflow rule or using some other way?

Thanks.

Hello,

On Contacts I have a option to send bulk emails (Mass Email Contacts), I want to have same to send SMS's.

When I select the "wizard" from Mass Email Contacts, have "Step 1 to 4", basicaly I need "Step 1" (Specify the recipients to include) and "Step 2" (Select an email template).

Salesforce have some component that allows perform these steps without having to develop by me?

Best Regards,

LB

• October 21, 2010

I've been looking for a way to conveniently send text messages from Salesforce to a predefined group of Contacts, or other phone-releated objects.  I've seen scant discussion on the boards.  One seemingly useful Appexchange application I found seemed pretty defunct.

Is anyone doing this?  I certainly could put something together, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel.   I'd be surprised is this is not a common task.   Please let me know of your experiences.

One option would be to blast emails to a (HTTP contactable) SMS exchange, but a connector would be so much cooler.

jason