• Senior Application Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
Can we mass abort/delete/cancel Queued (with old dates) Bulk data load jobs in system (Please refer is there is any app exist for this requirement).  There are lot of old bulk data jobs queued in system, we would like to delete it.  Clicking on each and every job 'Abort/cancel' takes lot of time.  Any suggestions would be great.  
Thank you for your time and help.
Prathyusha
Hi Tech gurus,
I'm Salesforce Admin and I'm new to VF page creations.  I have a requirement to create around 30 check box fields, 3 input fields and 1 date field on contact object.  As we are hitting the field limit on Contact object, I would like to create a visual force for the same and add it to contact page layout.  I created a custom object (custom_object) and maintained a look up relation with contact object (custom object name - selected as auto number).  My question is how to place this custom object on standard contact page layout using visual force code?
1) I tried the following code and it is not recognizing the custom object relation (i just mentioned only one checkbox related field in this code for testing purpose)
<apex:page standardController="Contact">
  <apex:pageBlock>
           <apex:pageBlockSection title="Custom Object">
                   <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
                            <apex:outputLabel value="Custom Object" for="custom_object"/>
                           <apex:outputField id="contact" value="{!Contact.Custom_Object__r.checkboxname1}"/>
                   </apex:pageBlockSectionItem> 
           </apex:pageBlockSection>
  </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>
2) I also tried to create stand alone fields using visual force page and used standard 'save' button (using contact standard controller).  I added the VF on contact standard page layout just before the related list.  But, when I select checkboxes and save the data on contact page, data is not getting saved.  Is there any process to save the data along with the contact record.  How to save the data in the database along with other contact information?

Which one is better option?  Please suggest me the correct the procedure and guide me to the right direction on this.  It would be a great help.  Thank you in advance for your time and help.

I just enabled Lightning Experience and get this error when trying to Send for Signature via Adobe Sign which is integrated into Salesforce. I do not know how to fix this. can someone help me?
I am testing deployments in sandbox and ran into unexpected errors on Test execution only with Change Set Validation tests but the same tests succeed with Apex Tests.  The Cset I'm testing contains Apex Classes that are exactly the same as the destination Org (no changes) so the code matches the code already in the Org.
Also the errors reported (see example below) do not clearly point to which Flow or Process Builder instance is the issue.
The errors are all the same just in different test methods/line numbers.  The tests are mostly related to quote object while I have no PB/Flows related to quotes.  Only Opportunities and Opportunity products.  The Flows in question have been heavily tested by end-users and developers and seem to be working just fine both single row and bulk row updates.

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. unable to find field dataType for complex reference: myVariable_current.Product2.Id, element: interaction.definition.mdapi.FlowVariable@75bde1c9, dataType: null Contact your administrator for help.: []

Any suggestions?

• November 17, 2015
I am pretty sure that I have the new field set up correctly but when I "check challenge" it throws an exception. 

https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/force_com_admin_intermediate/point_click_business_logic/roll_up_summary_fields

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. 
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: unable to find field dataType for complex reference
unable to find field dataType for complex reference 
Contact your administrator for help.: []
Have a flow which contains a multi-select picklist type. Worked yesterday - no longer works today. Change the field type back to Text, and same error. Anyone any idea how to trouble shoot this?
The flow is a headless flow called from process builder on the Oppty Line item. I am passing in Opportunity LI ID and Product ID. AS I said it worked yesterday but no longer does and there have been no changes.