• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a field dependency on the stage field in the Opportunity object, where I need to display the close date field and description field in edit dependencies popup and save them. Please help me to achieve this task.
If it is not possible, please let me know the possible way to achieve it.
User-added image
Thanks in Advance.

User-added image 
Hi, i am doing App Customization super badge, i am getting the following error message: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Couldn’t find a rule 'Start_before_End' in challenge #2. Please help to solve this error, Thanks in advance
User-added image 
Hi, i am doing App Customization super badge, i am getting the following error message: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Couldn’t find a rule 'Start_before_End' in challenge #2. Please help to solve this error, Thanks in advance
Hi All, 

Can we disable inline edit on object list view. As I know we can restrict inline edit on detail page using profile settings. Could anybody please response.

Regards,
Siva
  • June 16, 2018
Hi, I'm trying to complete a install AppExchange challenge in Trailhead, but when I try to confirm credentials to install the app in the trailhead sandbox it doesn't accept my login and password. Not sure what to do.. Any suggestions?
After I install any app from the Salesforce AppExchage my same unername and password do not grant me access to my trailhead account. It is like I have been blocked from opening the installed app from my account
In my trailhead module "assess the quality of data" challenge, it tells me to download the "data quality analysis dashboards app", when proceeding to the link to do this, a message comes up saying that only admin has permission or that I am able to download it in a free trial. How do I download this and other applications into my trailhead profile?
I'm getting this error when clicking "Complete Challenge"
However, looking at the offer object, the field does exist and it is a lookup relationship.
image of offer object showing Contact__c field on Offer__c object
I cannot move forward from this module because I created the report but messed up significantly so I had to delete the report. 
I re-did it and made it correctly but now I can't name is 'Case Status' because the system says I already used it. 
Help please!