Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi 
How can we display all the related contacts in case page layout using LWC
can anyone help me with related code as well I'm new to lwc
Hi,
i'm getting the below error when i'm authenticate with salesforce org in VS code.please help me how to resolve this problem.

17:30:49.520 sfdx force:auth:web:login --setalias vertex --instanceurl https://test.salesforce.com --setdefaultusername
Node.js is only supported on Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, or higher.
Setting the NODE_SKIP_PLATFORM_CHECK environment variable to 1 skips this
check, but Node.js might not execute correctly. Any issues encountered on
unsupported platforms will not be fixed.17:30:49.772 sfdx force:auth:web:login --setalias vertex --instanceurl https://test.salesforce.com --setdefaultusername
 ended with exit code 216

Hi
I am new to salesforce
when i am the uploading  csv file using  lightning component i want to show the  data of that csv file  in lightning page.
Pls help me how to do these and how to write apex class for getting data from the csv file

Hi
how to get the first row header names of the csv files when we are uploading the file using lightning component
i need to that header names in the box of next page when i click on the next page lightning button 
Pls help me
Hi
pls help me 
when i click on the name of the child component record i need to get the id of that record in the parent component

Hi
for these i created a child object with account has lookup field after that i didn't understand how to do these programmatically
i'm new and learning the salesforce 
pls help me with suggestions and reference link for these
Hi
pls help me
i am new and learning the salesforce and taking some real time works for my parctice
for these task i created a an object and lookup field with account,then attached the accounts with contains billing country=india and billing country not equals to india to the object.
if i write a sharing rule to account only accounts are share not the created object records.i didn't how to share the created object records when billing country of account =india.
pls any one help me 
Hi
pls help me
i am new and learning the salesforce and taking some real time works for my parctice
for these task i created a public group and OWD of contact set to private and created a contact sharing rule based on  criteria where mailing city contains hyderabad.
but the records was not shared to another user when record is created based on the criteria i didn't know what mistake i had done in these
i need to hide and show the result when i click on the same button twice using toggle functionalities.i need to show the result when i click on the button first time and when i click on the same button second time i need to hide the result. pls anyone help me i am new to the lightning 
i need to hide and show the result when click on the same button,first when i click on the button i need to hide the result and whenever i click on the same button again i need to show the result.i didnot know which component,action to be used for these task.
pls anyone help me i'm new to the lightning
these is my result when i click on the button first time:
User-added imagewhenever i click on the same button again i need to got the result like these
User-added image
i had displayed all the objectnames in an org and the fields of that object when click on the objectname by using the below code
apex controller
public class objfield{
       @AuraEnabled
    public static List<string> getAllObjects(){
    List<string> SObjectList = new List<string>();
    for(Schema.SObjectType objTyp : Schema.getGlobalDescribe().Values()){
     String name = objTyp.getDescribe().getName();
   // Exclude all the unwanted Sobjects e.g. History, Share etc..
   if(!name.containsignorecase('history') && !name.containsignorecase('tag')&&
    !name.containsignorecase('share') && !name.containsignorecase('feed')){      
      SobjectList.add(name);
      System.debug( 'Name : ' + name);
  }
}
        return SObjectList;
    }
    @AuraEnabled
    public static List<String> getAllFields(String fld){
        List<String> fieldList = new List<String>();

Map<String,Schema.SObjectType> gd = Schema.getGlobalDescribe(); 
   Schema.SObjectType sobjType = gd.get(fld); 
   Schema.DescribeSObjectResult describeResult = sobjType.getDescribe(); 
   Map<String,Schema.SObjectField> fieldsMap = describeResult.fields.getMap(); 
    for(string str: fieldsMap.keySet()){
				fieldList.add(fieldsMap.get(str).getDescribe().getLabel());                
            }
    return fieldList;      
}
}
component1
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global" controller="objfield">
	<aura:attribute name="objList" type="List"  />
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doinit}"/>

<aura:if isTrue="{!v.objList.length > 0}">
        <table class="slds-table slds-table_bordered slds-table_cell-buffer">
        <thead>
            <tr class="slds-text-title_caps">
                <th scope="col">
                    <div class="slds-truncate" title="Objects">List Of Objects</div>
                </th>
              </tr>
        </thead>
        <tbody>
         	 <aura:iteration items="{!v.objList}" var="a">
             <tr>
                  <td>
                      <c:objectSelection objName="{!a}" />
                  </td>
			</tr>
            </aura:iteration> 
        </tbody>
    </table>
    </aura:if>
</aura:component>
component2
<!-- objectSelection -->
<aura:component controller="objfield">
	<aura:attribute name="objName" type="String"  />
    <aura:attribute name="fieldsList" type="List" />

<lightning:button variant="base" label="{!v.objName}" onclick="{!c.handleObjName}" ></lightning:button>
    <aura:if isTrue="{!v.fieldsList.length > 0}">
        <aura:iteration items="{!v.fieldsList}" var="a">
            <tr>
                <td>
                    {!a}
                </td>
            </tr>
        </aura:iteration> 
    </aura:if>
</aura:component>
controller1
({
	doinit : function(component, event, helper) {
        var action = component.get("c.getAllObjects");
        action.setCallback(this,function(response){
             var status = response.getState();
            if(status === "SUCCESS"){
                component.set("v.objList", response.getReturnValue());
            }

});
        $A.enqueueAction(action);
    },

})
controller2
({
	handleObjName :function(component, event, helper) { 
         console.log(event.getSource().get("v.label")); 
		var action = component.get("c.getAllFields");
        action.setParams({"fld": event.getSource().get("v.label")});
        action.setCallback(this, function(response) {
            var state = response.getState();
            console.log(response.getReturnValue());
            if (state == "SUCCESS") {
                //alert("fld"+response.getReturnValue())
                component.set("v.fieldsList", response.getReturnValue());
            }

});
        $A.enqueueAction(action);

},

})
i got the result like theseUser-added imagenow my requirement is when ever i click on the objectname the fields of that object to be hide.pls anyone help me i'm new to lightning

i had populate all the objects name in the org by using "iteration"    then my requirement is whenever i onclick any object  i need to display all fields related to that object  pls anyone help mei got the all the object names like these
Hi,
i'm getting the below error when i'm authenticate with salesforce org in VS code.please help me how to resolve this problem.

17:30:49.520 sfdx force:auth:web:login --setalias vertex --instanceurl https://test.salesforce.com --setdefaultusername
Node.js is only supported on Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, or higher.
Setting the NODE_SKIP_PLATFORM_CHECK environment variable to 1 skips this
check, but Node.js might not execute correctly. Any issues encountered on
unsupported platforms will not be fixed.17:30:49.772 sfdx force:auth:web:login --setalias vertex --instanceurl https://test.salesforce.com --setdefaultusername
 ended with exit code 216

Hi
for these i created a child object with account has lookup field after that i didn't understand how to do these programmatically
i'm new and learning the salesforce 
pls help me with suggestions and reference link for these
Hi
pls help me
for these task i created a public group and OWD of contact set to private and created a contact sharing rule based on  criteria where mailing city contains hyderabad.
but the records was not shared to another user when record is created based on the criteria i didn't know what mistake i had done in these
i need to hide and show the result when i click on the same button twice using toggle functionalities.i need to show the result when i click on the button first time and when i click on the same button second time i need to hide the result. pls anyone help me i am new to the lightning