• 20 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to catch the time when a case status is changed from one status to another. like a case is in new status now its change to working or a case is in working and when it is changed to escalated . I want the time between one case status to another . please Help me, How can i achieve this task???
We have two components ComponentA and ComponentB , both are unrealated to each other, we need to update some value in component A and print that same value i component B. What are various ways of doing it.
What are the various features of service cloud that are not available in sales cloud.
can someone help to practice scenario or practicle problems on case management for interview and real time work purpose.
A end uses creates a case (EMAIL-TO-CASE) , the case assigned to hardware team but hardware team found that the case should be assigned to Software team, How will the hardware team sends the case to software team without  user being involved also how will the tracking of the case be done.
we have 3 agents and the inflow of cases  , how to assign cases to these agents using declarative method and Apex , the type and other properties of the case are not taken into consideration.
there are 3 objects(A,B,C) , these are connected through a relationship, A is parent with child B and GrandChild C. Write a soql query to fetch the data from all 3 objects in a single query?
what are different types of Decision elements in Flow and what are different loops in flow?
i have 5 repots in Dashboard and 2 users  out of which 4 are accessed by one User and  second user can only access 5th report why?
what is the threshold of looping in flows?
How many ways the field level security is implemented in salesforce?
i have two records in a batch record-A and Reord -B , but the positioin of record-a is 200th and record b is 5th but i want to read first record-a and then record-b ,how can this be achieved?
Can an another batch is called form execute and finish method? especially can we call a new batch from finish method in batch apex
Can we call a trigger from Batch class and batch class from trigger? if yes then what are the limitations.
can we call one asynchronous apex(job) from another asynchronous apex ? why
why we cannot deploy custom settings?
if i have flow and a trigger what will execute first and what is the correct order of execution in salesforce?
can we write half of the logic using apex triggers and half using flows, if yes then how can we achieve that and will it impact the performance and complexity?
how should be decide when to go for point and click(flows) and when to use the code to solve a buisness problem?
i have an 1000 users out of which i want to restrict the access to 400 users to an object how can i do it.
can someone help to practice scenario or practicle problems on case management for interview and real time work purpose.
i have an 1000 users out of which i want to restrict the access to 400 users to an object how can i do it.
We have two components ComponentA and ComponentB , both are unrealated to each other, we need to update some value in component A and print that same value i component B. What are various ways of doing it.
if you  are working with multiple developers and you want to deploy your changes and at the same time some other developer is also deploying the changes , so what can be done or what strategy to be followed to prevent the overriding the changes of the multiple developers.
I need to write a trigger to prevent the deletion of account records 
  • Write a trigger on Account to perform the logic described below whenever “Budget” changes. Note that the “Budget” field may sometimes be empty. 
  • The Account “Budget” is to be divided in 2 portions (60% for Sales and 40% for Marketing). The Sales portion is to be equally distributed by all Contacts of that Account that have “Use Sales Budget” checked. The Marketing portion is to be equally distributed by all Contacts of that Account that have “Use Marketing Budget” checked.