• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,

When can we expect to see triggers in the enterprise edition of salesforce?

Why would the developer edition of salesforce have them and not the enterprise edition? Wouldn't the purpose of having triggers in the developer edition be to develop apps that could later on be moved to an enterprise or some other edition?

Thanks
Hello.

I am trying to find a solution to deleting all related tasks of a case when the case is closed. I know a solution to this can be easily done with triggers, but in the real world (in Enterprise edition) triggers do not exists.

I would try to do this in a S-Control but i would have to create the same close page as the default provided by saleforce. It is  just not feasible.

So, does anyone know how I can look up all related tasks to a case after the case has been close and delete (or set status to complete) of these tasks.

Thanks
How do I pass information between the Case page to a custom object page, which is called by a S-Control. In other words, how do i get info from the previous page (Case page) to the new S-Control?

Is that what these fields are all about? {!Case.CaseNumber}. How i use these fields?

Thanks in advance
Hello all,

I am a newbie at Apex programming. I'd like to update/set the default value on a custom picklist field. how do I go about that?

Thanks in advance
Hello Everyone,

I am new to Apex, salesforce.com and the salesforce.com application platform.

I have an app that creates a task after an user fills a form and saves it. When this task, created through the workflow and rules engine, shows on my task list on the home tab it has the related to field point to the account(contact) on who the taks(really the form) is based off. I would like this auto-generated taks to have its related to field point to the case not the account.

I've been trying to use an S-Control to create the task for me. I can't place the S-control on the save button of the form. The only way I see this possible, where i create the task, is by going through the workflow engine and under the workflow rule->Actions do a outbound message. To call a script somewhere else.

How can I approach this? Through Apex code/Java? S-Control?

Thanks in advance
How do I pass information between the Case page to a custom object page, which is called by a S-Control. In other words, how do i get info from the previous page (Case page) to the new S-Control?

Is that what these fields are all about? {!Case.CaseNumber}. How i use these fields?

Thanks in advance
Hello all,

I am a newbie at Apex programming. I'd like to update/set the default value on a custom picklist field. how do I go about that?

Thanks in advance