• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

I have a managed package which included a knowledge article type. The dev org was upgraded to lightning knowledge.

It is no longer possible to deploy the package - regardless of whether the org has classic knowledge, or lightning knowledge - both give the error in the subject.

I'm struggling to see how to get out of this situation as it doesn't appear to be possible to now take the lightning knowledge article type out of the package.

I'm aware that this error message can sometimes appear and clear after a couble of hours, however in this instance it's been a day and I'm suspecting the above is the cause.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Tim

• August 23, 2018
In Salesforce CRM Content, when you click on a document added to the library, you can preview the document. You can also open up comments, versions etc. in this small preview window.

Where are the comments stored? I have looked at every single standard object definition and I can't find where they are stored. For example tags can be retrieved from the TagCsv field on the ContentVersion object which i also needed to to, but I cannot find the comments anywhere.

So how can I programmatically access comments added to a document directly in content????

thank you 

Greetings, 

I've been trying to implement a UI for the Content Packs feature that's available in CRM Content. I know that it's possible to get the ContentVersion objects that have FileType set to PACK and I have that already implemented. 

Now I'm having problems with getting the stuff that actually resides in the Content Pack itself. The documentation is very sparse here, if not to say there's not documentation, as Content Packs are mentioned twice, only in context that there's it's not the method to get these. They appear in ContentVersion ("Use the ContentDocument object to retrieve, query, update, and delete the latest version of a document, but not a content pack") and in ContentDocument ("Use this object to retrieve, query, update, and delete the latest version of a document, but not a content pack") and as you can see in the quotations there's nothing helpful there, unfortunately. 

So the question is: how, using SOQL, can I access and download files that are located inside a Content Pack?

Any help is appreciated!

I want to get the content(files) of a content pack using apex but was unable to find the apt object where they are used. 

• December 25, 2011

Developing Knowledge and Articles.

When sending an email (using template with Article pdf merge field) from a case that has an Article attached:-

Email arrives with a pdf attachment but when opening the pdf it is blank apart from the Article name.

I have tried changing the Article Type from Tab to Table without any success.

Anyone else come across this? Can you help?

Thanks in anticipation

Keith