• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi, need urgent assistance. we have package installed 'Cloud Swarm 3", SwarmHelper ‘class is running under existing users due to which we are facing Collision detection.
so when ever any user is trying to edit a case record it is showing the following error "The record you were editing was modified by 'some user name' during your edit session", and the user name showing at the error message is not modifying anything but the 'Swarm helper'
class is running under 'some user' this user name is showing at error message. can you please suggest how can we change the user who is running this class in the 'Cloud Swarm 3' package, and how to stop this error message showing.
I have gone through sf 1 limitation , there is one limitation , You can’t access social accounts features for LinkedIn, Facebook, Klout, or YouTube in Sales Force 1.
I want to know is this SF 1 support Facebook Integration.
I have written code for Facebook and twitter integration it is working fine on mobile browser. Twitter integration is working fine on sf1 but Facebook integration shown blank screen. I have used java script code in visual force page for both.
So I want to know SF 1 support or not for Facebook integration.

Hi , 

I have a requirement where in I need to bring the reviews from Google Play store and Apple AppStore to Salesforce .

I need to get the reviews and comments from both the AppStore and playstore related to some own  app into the salesforce .  

Is there any way to do that ? Is it even possible? 

Hi , 

I have a requirement where in I need to bring the reviews from Google Play store and Apple AppStore to Salesforce .

I need to get the reviews and comments from both the AppStore and playstore related to some own  app into the salesforce .  

Is there any way to do that ? Is it even possible? 

I'm looking into being able to call the Google Play Developer API from APEX through Google's OAuth 2.0 for Server to Server implementation using service accounts. I understand that there is existing integration of SalesForce with the Google Data APIs through the Google Data API Toolkit but this doesn't seem to extend to a number of Google's other APIs. I was wondering if anyone has tried previously to integrate with this API or has any information about if it’s possible or how I might go about it.
Many thanks.