• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Please give any example apps to develop the Tally system in salesforce or how to develop software like Tally in salesforce?

thanks 

ganesh

Hi,

I want to develop the software like tally in Salesforce. Is this possible in Salesforce? If possible give some suggestions to me. Otherwise, give any applications which contain the Company financial management or account management in salesforce?

Thanks

Ganesh

Hi,

I want to develop the software like tally in Salesforce. Is this possible in Salesforce? If possible give some suggestions to me. Otherwise, give any applications which contain the Company financial management or account management in salesforce?

Thanks

Ganesh

Hi, I would like to display my visualforce page as like below 0(radio button) Name----------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 0(raduo button) Class------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 0(radio button) Subject-------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If I select first radio button only name field enable all other fields should disable. Any help is Appreciated

Hi,

In my environment Account object is not working. Means i written a class like below:

public class example{
    public example(){
        Account a = new Account();
        Contact c = new Contact();
    }
}

after clicking save it is giving following error:

Error: Compile Error: Constructor not defined: [account].<Constructor>() at line 3 column 21

Can you resolve anyone ASAP?

I have one object

object__c

if I am giving as input it should add 10 input fields to the pageblocktable and when i am clicking the save, it should save 10 values in the database. If I am giving 5 so it should add 5 input text to the pageblocktable in the visualforce page and 5 values should save in the database.Based on the input number dynamically the columns should add to the pageblocktable.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Hi,

how to store these picklist values into with in one text area field.

My question is if i select two or three checkboxes from the above figure, the shown text is added tp one text area field. is this possible to store these all checkboxes values into one text field...?

Reply ASAP

gani

I declared one string(decimal) variable in visualforce page (apex class). And also i taken one object with field values (all fields are number type). in visualforce page i am calling that variable name in <apex:repeat> tag,

here what i want is, 

if i given values to those varible from visualforce page, it will effect to custom object record. Means if given one value as 10.0 then one field can take that value and if i given second value it will take second field. 

This is nothing but, Storing values to custom fields through visualforce page. 

I want, how to store these type of operations?

please give the solution ASAP.....

thanks

gani

I declared one string(decimal) variable in visualforce page (apex class). And also i taken one object with field values (all fields are number type). in visualforce page i am calling that variable name in <apex:repeat> tag,

here what i want is, 

if i given values to those varible from visualforce page, it will effect to custom object record. Means if given one value as 10.0 then one field can take that value and if i given second value it will take second field. 

thanks

gani

Hi,

i am developing one visualforce page, which is showing custom fied values of one object. if i given one field value as 3 then 3 columns added to the visualforce page dynamically. But, in visualforce page i taken string variable  for that column values, based on field value the string value is repeating.

My question is :

after giving the values in visualforce page where i want to store these column values backend? for that purpose what vl i do? 

Hi,

i am developing one visualforce page, which is showing custom fied values of one object. if i given one field value as 3 then 3 columns added to the visualforce page dynamically. But, in visualforce page i taken string variable  for that column values, based on field value the string value is repeating.

My question is :

after giving the values in visualforce page where i want to store these column values backend? for that purpose what vl i do? 

I created one object, which have fields like Start date, weeks etc.,. and also i created one custom button named as "Add". 

Coming to my requirement, if i give start date as 6/11/2012 and weeks as 3 then click on add button i want to show the pageblock table with below columns

startdate , weeks, 6/11/2012, 13/11/2012, 20/11/2012. and also these 3 week values will be in input form.

here my main intention is, how to create these type of columns dynamically? and also how to take the week values

because if i take week value as 5 then i want to populate the coloumns 5 times dynamically. so here main thing is weeks  and startdate. based on weeks i want to populte the columns. if i give 5 weeks then i want first column as start date and remaining 4 columns will populate with further week values. And also another thing is, after giving these values where i want to store the values. For this waht i want to create???

So please give the solution to me ASAP. 

thanks

gani

Hi everyone,

I created one object, which have fields like Start date, weeks etc.,. and also i created one custom button named as "Add". 

Coming to my requirement, if i give start date as 6/11/2012 and weeks as 3 then click on add button i want to show the pageblock table with below columns

startdate , weeks, 6/11/2012, 13/11/2012, 20/11/2012. and also these 3 week values will be in input form.

here my main intention is, how to create these type of columns dynamically? and also how to take the week values

because if i take week value as 5 then i want to populate the coloumns 5 times dynamically. so here main thing is weeks  and startdate. based on weeks i want to populte the columns. if i give 5 weeks then i want first column as start date and remaining 4 columns will populate with further week values. And also another thing is, after giving these values where i want to store the values. For this waht i want to create???

thanks

gani

Hello everyone,

Actually i created pdf with using following code.... but i want one clarification aboout this...

<apex:page standardController="Project_Charter__c" renderAs="PDF" extensions="PCReqDocPDF">
<!--<apex:sectionHeader title="Project Charter"/>-->
<style>
body {font-family: Arial Unicode MS;}
.companyName {
display:none;
color:red;
}
</style>
<h2>Project Charter :&nbsp;<apex:outputText style="color:blue"><font color="red">{!Project_Charter__c.name}</font></apex:outputText></h2>

<p><b><font face="Arial" color="red"><apex:outputText styleClass="companyName">Basic Information</apex:outputText></font></b></p>

<table border="0" width="100%" id="table2">
<tr>
<td colspan="3">
<font face="Arial">Project Charter Number <b>:</b> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{!Project_Charter__c.Name}<br/><br/></font>
<font face="Arial">Project Charter Name&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>:</b> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{!Project_Charter__c.Project_Charter_Name__c} <br/><br/></font>
<font face="Arial">Project Charter Description <b>:</b> <br/>{!Project_Charter__c.Project_Charter_Description__c} <br/><br/></font>
</td>
</tr>
</table>

<br/>

<p><b><font face="Arial" color="#000080">Executive Summary</font></b></p>

<td colspan="3">
<font face="Arial">Executive Summary <b>:</b> <br/>{!Project_Charter__c.Executive_Summary__c} <br/></font>
</td>
</table>
<br/>
<hr/>

<p><b><font face="Arial" color="#000080" >Business Overview</font></b></p>

<td colspan="3">
<font face="Arial">Business Overview <b>:</b> <br/>{!Project_Charter__c.Business_Overview__c} <br/></font>
</td>
</table>
<br/>

<p><b><font face="Arial" color="#000080">Business Objectives</font></b></p>
<td colspan="3">
<font face="Arial">Business Objectives <b>:</b> <br/>{!Project_Charter__c.Business_Objectives__c} <br/></font>
</td>
</table>

</apex:page>

Here, i got pdf file using above code. But i am not getting colors for this and whenever i see this i want to save this file into my code... means if i want to save this document then automatically that will attach into my notes and attachments related list... So for this i want some code ... is this possible attach this file into notes and attachments related list?

give reply as sson as possible

thanks 

Hi all, 

Is this possible to include Search box on standard page or Visualforce page.?

What my question is?

suppose if iclick any tab on salesforce then we go to the standard page. In this, new button will come and end of new button row one picklist is available (recently created, recently modified, recently viewed). 

In this i want to insert one box like search box. For this what i will do?

The purpose of this question is, suppose i have 50 records in one tab, but everytime i won't click next or previous or 1-10 of 50 link buttons. For this if i enter the first two letters of one record i want to populate that record. 

so anyone give me the reply as soon as possible...

and finally Is this possible?>

Hi 

I have two custom objects like Projects and Tasks, then i have the project lookup in tasks object. But Whenever i create one project means(Quality of Project) the particular tasks will create automatically (

• Bug Fixes
  • Communication
  • Configuration
  • Data Conversion
  • Defect Resolution
  • Deployment
  • Design
  • Development
  • Development Review
  • Documentation
  • Graphic Design
  • Meetings
  • Planning
  • R&D
  • Requirements
  • Testing
  • Training

). These are tasks when i create one project and also i will create another tasks my own. But these tasks are default to every project. 

Is this possible with trigger or anything else? 

Please give the answer as soon as possible?

Hi 

I have two custom objects like Projects and Tasks, then i have the project lookup in tasks object. But Whenever i create one project means(Quality of Project) the particular tasks will create automatically (

• Bug Fixes
  • Communication
  • Configuration
  • Data Conversion
  • Defect Resolution
  • Deployment
  • Design
  • Development
  • Development Review
  • Documentation
  • Graphic Design
  • Meetings
  • Planning
  • R&D
  • Requirements
  • Testing
  • Training

). These are tasks when i create one project and also i will create another tasks my own. But these tasks are default to every project. 

https://c.na12.visual.force.com/apex/timesheetmanagement

Hi I created timesheet which is used to enter the different time for different projects. Here each employee to maintain the timesheet for weekly and semi monthly, I completed almost all functionality. But here i want to include the comments section for individual time.Means once i enter the time for monday tothe particular project then the comments section box will also populate automatically, here i want one box which will populate whenever i click in one cell, and also each boxis seperate comments, these comments will enter by employee only. Like this i want to populate comment box for each and every time.

what i want is displayed above diagram....with this diagram you can see the description or comment box. like that you will give the solution/...

So can anyone give the suitable answer to me........as soon as possible.

thanks
ganesh

How to use Approval History object in visualforce page. And also what are the API Names of Approval Request and Satus field API Name. Give the feedback as soon as possible./

<apex:facet name="footer">

<span class="????"></span>

</apex:facet>

the above code i used in my application.What isthe pupose pf this code is , it mainly concentrate on to get the total value of all the columns. For this purpose i want to add this. So, how to give the class name in <span> tag........

give some examples for this ...

Hi,

In my environment Account object is not working. Means i written a class like below:

public class example{
    public example(){
        Account a = new Account();
        Contact c = new Contact();
    }
}

after clicking save it is giving following error:

Error: Compile Error: Constructor not defined: [account].<Constructor>() at line 3 column 21

Can you resolve anyone ASAP?

here what i want is, 

thanks

gani

What is the purpose of <facet> tag

Hi,

My question is :

Hi everyone,

thanks

gani

Hello everyone,

Actually i created pdf with using following code.... but i want one clarification aboout this...

<apex:page standardController="Project_Charter__c" renderAs="PDF" extensions="PCReqDocPDF">
<!--<apex:sectionHeader title="Project Charter"/>-->
<style>
body {font-family: Arial Unicode MS;}
.companyName {
display:none;
color:red;
}
</style>
<h2>Project Charter :&nbsp;<apex:outputText style="color:blue"><font color="red">{!Project_Charter__c.name}</font></apex:outputText></h2>

<p><b><font face="Arial" color="red"><apex:outputText styleClass="companyName">Basic Information</apex:outputText></font></b></p>

<tr>
<td colspan="3">
<font face="Arial">Project Charter Number <b>:</b> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{!Project_Charter__c.Name}<br/><br/></font>
<font face="Arial">Project Charter Name&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>:</b> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{!Project_Charter__c.Project_Charter_Name__c} <br/><br/></font>
<font face="Arial">Project Charter Description <b>:</b> <br/>{!Project_Charter__c.Project_Charter_Description__c} <br/><br/></font>
</td>
</tr>
</table>

<br/>

<p><b><font face="Arial" color="#000080">Executive Summary</font></b></p>

<td colspan="3">
<font face="Arial">Executive Summary <b>:</b> <br/>{!Project_Charter__c.Executive_Summary__c} <br/></font>
</td>
</table>
<br/>
<hr/>

<p><b><font face="Arial" color="#000080" >Business Overview</font></b></p>

<td colspan="3">
<font face="Arial">Business Overview <b>:</b> <br/>{!Project_Charter__c.Business_Overview__c} <br/></font>
</td>
</table>
<br/>

<p><b><font face="Arial" color="#000080">Business Objectives</font></b></p>
<td colspan="3">
<font face="Arial">Business Objectives <b>:</b> <br/>{!Project_Charter__c.Business_Objectives__c} <br/></font>
</td>
</table>

</apex:page>

Here, i got pdf file using above code. But i am not getting colors for this and whenever i see this i want to save this file into my code... means if i want to save this document then automatically that will attach into my notes and attachments related list... So for this i want some code ... is this possible attach this file into notes and attachments related list?

give reply as sson as possible

thanks 

Hi 

• Bug Fixes
  • Communication
  • Configuration
  • Data Conversion
  • Defect Resolution
  • Deployment
  • Design
  • Development
  • Development Review
  • Documentation
  • Graphic Design
  • Meetings
  • Planning
  • R&D
  • Requirements
  • Testing
  • Training

Hi everyone,

can anyone helpme how to add custom link to vf page.

here is the scenario,

i am ovveriding the "NEW" Button in Acocunts. when we click the new button, vf page has to popup and we enter the fields and we will save that record. when we enter the billing address in the native page in the address information we have a link there saying that "Copy BillingAddress to Shipping Address".

i want to add that link to my vf page and and when i click that link shipping address will automatically update with the billing address.

can anyone helpme out how to write code for that in VF Page and Controller.

thanks in advance, 

• February 10, 2011