• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everybody,

We try to make an Data integration with our Infor ERP Com System with Salesforce.
unfotunately i'm relatively new in this sector and I'm not sure if i ask the right questions to myself.

Data:
Some Infos about an Order or an some Infos from Customer like  delivery block and so on...  so there  not really big data records  but the data sould be nearly provide in realtime..... so my first thought to implement this with a mash up method but I'm not really sure 

I've read some Articles like  "Five Paths to Integration Success" but i'm not not really sure if i get further.

1. First is which Options of Data Integration should i use ? ( Native,Mash up or Develop)

2.  What about Talend and other ETL tools how can i find out if it's working with my crm system?

3. Which api should i  use ? ( apex, rest, soap,wsdl) ?

Maybe someone could give me some hints to ask the right questions  that i'm able to go further cause i have the imprerssive from my own that i  miss the forest for the trees.

Thank for helping !!!

best regards john s. 

Hello everybody,

We try to make an Data integration with our Infor ERP Com System with Salesforce.
unfotunately i'm relatively new in this sector and I'm not sure if i ask the right questions to myself.

Data:
Some Infos about an Order or an some Infos from Customer like  delivery block and so on...  so there  not really big data records  but the data sould be nearly provide in realtime..... so my first thought to implement this with a mash up method but I'm not really sure 

I've read some Articles like  "Five Paths to Integration Success" but i'm not not really sure if i get further.

1. First is which Options of Data Integration should i use ? ( Native,Mash up or Develop)

2.  What about Talend and other ETL tools how can i find out if it's working with my crm system?

3. Which api should i  use ? ( apex, rest, soap,wsdl) ?

Maybe someone could give me some hints to ask the right questions  that i'm able to go further cause i have the imprerssive from my own that i  miss the forest for the trees.

Thank for helping !!!

best regards john s. 

Hi,

How we can configure process-config.xml and database-conf.xml file to fetch/upload INCREMENTAL data from Salesforce.com to Oracle table and vice-versa using Apex Data Loader.

I can see the 2 below line code in sample database-conf.xml file for incremental data load.

WHERE LAST_UPDATED > @process.lastRunDate@

and

<entry key="process.lastRunDate" value="java.sql.Timestamp"/>

I can also see the one line code inside process-conf.xml. But for both mentioned configuration, details are not available in document.

But I am not able understand how @process.lastRunDate@ will be replaced with actual value.

I can also see the below line code in process-config.xml, when this line of code is required. Is this required for incremental dataload?

<entry key="process.initialLastRunDate" value="2005-12-01T00:00:00.000-0800"/>

Can anybody help, please?

Thanks

• September 04, 2012

Hi,

I am supposed to integrate salesforce with Oracle and i have no idea how this can be done, but reading through blogs i was able to figure out certain things, This is what i have thought about and i am doing presently. i am pushing in data from salesforce to SQL tables using a middleware called Apatar, this is wworking fine but later on i dont know how to get the data in Oracle application does any one know this who can help me out? or writing API's is only the method can any one help me out.  Any freelancer or on paid basis:

This is what is supposed to go into Oracle when the order is closed:

The following data should be pushed in from Salesforce to Oracle:

When the user changes an opportunity to “Order Won” the following details should be pushed in a sequential manner from Salesforce to Oracle:

1)      The Oracle system should check if the particular customer is present in Oracle or else create a new customer.

2)      The Oracle system should check if the particular contact is present in Oracle or else create a new one.

3)      The Quote/Opportunity details from salesforce (Information required in Oracle to process the Sales Order). Example: Branch, SalesOrder Number, Segment, Customer Profile, P.O Number Etc.

4)      The related line items (Products) with their respective basic price and tax structure.

5)      Post sending if there are any changes in the related Quote/Line Item then the same should be appended in Oracle system

Oracle To Salesforce:

Once the order is processed then the invoice number and date should be pushed from Oracle to salesforce.

Appreciate your help.

Hi,

Is there any way I can import a bunch of fake data into my newly created developer edition account?  I'd like to have some basic structure/results I can use to see my code working.

Sorry if the answer is obvious.  I looked for quite some time and couldn't find it.

Thanks,

Adam