• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me on the following:

I have installed a CTI in my Organization and I was requested to update the status of the Call Agent or to add an additional reason when the status = Not ready for calls.

I saw in a Salesforce video that this is possible, but I don´t know how to do it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36k7iwnYYfM

Could anyone help me please?

Thank you.

Hi all,

I am trying to set up the Approval Process via Chatter Mobile but I am not sure whether this is an available functionality or not.  I have read in another post that the Approve/reject buttons are not available in the Chatter Mobile today, but I was wondering if there is another way to proceed with the Approval process via Mobile, i.e. Adding a comment : Approve/ Reject.

Thanks for confirming.

BR,

Elizabeth

Hi all,

I am required to create  a validation rule that will triggers the obligation to fill in certain fields.

So the case scenario is:

If field policy (lookup) is blank, then fields "policy number", "start date", "end date" are to be mandatory.

I have been trying to implement the following logic for the object case ( as these fields are part of it):

AND (ISBLANK (policy.name)),NOT (ISBLANK (policy.number)), NOT (ISBLANK...."

But it is not accepted in the syntax.

Would please someone help me on this :)?

Thank you!

Hi all,

I would need to create an object in SF that allows me to add validation rules/sql queries to be applied to some fields.

Would you please indicate how could I do so?

I have seen it is feasible but don´t know how should I configure it.

Thank you.

Hi everyone,

I am trying to find some information about how to set up a customer portal and link it to a custom website created for a customer as the current settings deployed for the Customer Portal aren´t as expected.

I would highly appreciate your help on this.

Thank you.

Hi all,

I´m trying to import a file with translated records.  I have opened the exported file from SF in MC Excel, done my updates in the UNTRANSLATED, 3rd column ( the same as the one used in the TRANSLATED section), I have saved as Encoded and done the load in SF and NOTHING...

Would anyone ( pleeassseeeee) help me on explaining what am I doing wrong?

Thank you :)

Hello everyone,

I have a new requirement where I would need the following:

Once the status from an Opportunity created is modified to Lost or Won, move this opportunity to a new "Opportunity_History__c" related list.

Thanks for your inputs/comments.

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if someone could help me on the following requirement.

I have a "Task" Related List at the Home Tab.  Some record´s information listed under the "Task" section do have the mini paye layout functionality enabled so when I do hover on the "Follow up" subject information I can see the related information in a mini page console view.  There is another field named "Related To" and I would like to have the information there displayed as it happens with the "Follow up" field. 

I can view the mini page layout console when I display the task record, but I need to have this console displayed from the Home Tab, without needing to open the task record.  Is that feasible?

Thank you! :)

Hi All,

I´d highly appreciate if any of you could help me on this...

I would like to know if there is a validation rule to prevent users to create an account with a specified type.

The reason for this is that that type of account ( lets call it master account type) should be unique by country.

So the rule should include, the type and the country whenever the account already exists.

Thanks in advance :)

Cheers.

Hi all,

I am required to create  a validation rule that will triggers the obligation to fill in certain fields.

So the case scenario is:

If field policy (lookup) is blank, then fields "policy number", "start date", "end date" are to be mandatory.

I have been trying to implement the following logic for the object case ( as these fields are part of it):

AND (ISBLANK (policy.name)),NOT (ISBLANK (policy.number)), NOT (ISBLANK...."

But it is not accepted in the syntax.

Would please someone help me on this :)?

Thank you!

Hi all,

I´m trying to import a file with translated records.  I have opened the exported file from SF in MC Excel, done my updates in the UNTRANSLATED, 3rd column ( the same as the one used in the TRANSLATED section), I have saved as Encoded and done the load in SF and NOTHING...

Would anyone ( pleeassseeeee) help me on explaining what am I doing wrong?

Thank you :)

Hello everyone,

I have a new requirement where I would need the following:

Once the status from an Opportunity created is modified to Lost or Won, move this opportunity to a new "Opportunity_History__c" related list.

Thanks for your inputs/comments.

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if someone could help me on the following requirement.

I have a "Task" Related List at the Home Tab.  Some record´s information listed under the "Task" section do have the mini paye layout functionality enabled so when I do hover on the "Follow up" subject information I can see the related information in a mini page console view.  There is another field named "Related To" and I would like to have the information there displayed as it happens with the "Follow up" field. 

I can view the mini page layout console when I display the task record, but I need to have this console displayed from the Home Tab, without needing to open the task record.  Is that feasible?

Thank you! :)

Hi All,

I´d highly appreciate if any of you could help me on this...

I would like to know if there is a validation rule to prevent users to create an account with a specified type.

The reason for this is that that type of account ( lets call it master account type) should be unique by country.

So the rule should include, the type and the country whenever the account already exists.

Thanks in advance :)

Cheers.