• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,
I want to create a website in salesforce and use either AngularJS or ReactJS to create better UI.
Can someone suggest which would be better to use? with some pros and cons.
Any help is appreciated?
Regards
Kriti
Hi,
I have linked my sales cloud with marketing cloud. Created a journey with entry source as salesforce data event (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=mc_jb_salesforce_data_event.htm&type=5) on contacts object.
So whenever a contact object is created it should enter the journey.
I am doing bulk insertion to enter contacts using apex.
For small number of records (upto 20-25) it is working fine, all records are entering my journey and moving forward smoothly but when no. of records are more they don't even enter the journey. Neither the counts on canvas are increased nor the count in 'View event results'.
If anyone knows what am i doing wrong or if @Salesforce can confirm it is some error of marketing cloud itself, i would be greatful.
Regards,
Kriti
Hi,
I am planning to buy a marketing cloud edition, can someone tell me what are the limitations on number of mails per edition per day.
Regards,
Kriti

Hi, 

I've started to test the limitations of marketing cloud on a salesforce data event. I have a setup on contact object from sales cloud and I am using batch inserts from apex. Though the inserts and the Journey in marketing cloud is working flawlessly for small number of records(5-10), But when using a bulk data ~1000 records, the contact seems to fail to enter the journey and the number of contacts that enter Journey, for multiple such runs is pretty random, from 101 contacts to 500 contacts for different runs.

I am unable to understand this behavior, and understand how is the limitations are hit as Mentioned under APEX Governor Limits here:

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=mc_jb_salesforce_data_event.htm&type=5

Please Reply ASAP.

There is a main apex program calling batch apex for insertion. While batch insertion is still in progress, Next statements of Main programs are executed.
I want to execute the next statements only when apex batch processing is complete. Any way to do it?

I tried setting a flag in finish function of the batch apex and added wait in the Main program till the flag is set. But it gives CPU time limit exceeded error. Any way to bypass this issue? 
Hi,
I have synced my sales cloud Contact object with marketing cloud, now I want to use those email while creating a journey.
But when I create a new journey, Salesforce data option in not available in Joureny Buider canvas.
Does anyone know what could be the problem?
Any help is appreciated. Please reply ASAP.
Best Regards
Hi,
I am trying to connect my sales cloud account(unlimited edition) to marketing cloud edition (Enterprise 2.0), multi org is enabled on marketing cloud side and most of the configuration like installing managed package and changing layouts are done, also salesforce integration option is done in marketing cloud side.
I am getting error "There was an error communicating with Salesforce, verify your connected app is set up properly and try again." while performing steps mentioned on https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=mc_co_connect_marketing_cloud_api_user.htm&type=5.
I get the above mentioned error when I try to put my username before clicking integrate.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,
I have a marketing cloud Enterprise 2.0 edition and I was able to create Business units, users etc before, but I think mistakenly I changed the role for my user by clicking on User Name->Admin tab.
Now I'm not able to see Admin panel by clicking from UserName as it is not present there anymore. Neither I'm able to see Business Units or Roles.
I was working on a child Business unit.

Can someone please help me what should I do now, how to change the role for my user now or go back to some old point or anything other guidance?
Thanks in advance. Please reply as soon as possible.
Regards,
Kriti

Hello,
I have created a apex class to insert number of objects in schema and I am storing all the error messages in a list, now I want to show those messages in notifications (bell icon) in my salesforce org. So whenever admin logs in he can see all the error messages.
Looking forward for some early response.
Thanks
Kriti
Hello,
I am using apex code to insert a list of custom objects, on insertion we have process builder which fires for each time a record is inserted. I want to know will all the records in the list be inserted in the same order as they are added in the list or will they be inserted in a random order and correspondingly how process builder will be fired.
Let me clarify this with an example: suppose i add a record with 'Name' value ‘abc’ in list of custom objects and other one with Name ‘def’ in the list. When I give insert statement for list will abc be inserted first or not and will its process builder will be fired first or not or they will be inserted in a random order.
Please clarify this as soon as possible. If you could also attach a link supporting your statement it would be really helpful.
Thanks in advance
Hi,
Despite so many measures taken by salesforce to safe keep our data, i would like to know if data loss is still possible in salesforce ?

Thanks 
Kriti khanna
Hi,
I am planning to buy a marketing cloud edition, can someone tell me what are the limitations on number of mails per edition per day.
Regards,
Kriti
Hi,
I have synced my sales cloud Contact object with marketing cloud, now I want to use those email while creating a journey.
But when I create a new journey, Salesforce data option in not available in Joureny Buider canvas.
Does anyone know what could be the problem?
Any help is appreciated. Please reply ASAP.
Best Regards

Hi everyone,
I have a marketing cloud Enterprise 2.0 edition and I was able to create Business units, users etc before, but I think mistakenly I changed the role for my user by clicking on User Name->Admin tab.
Now I'm not able to see Admin panel by clicking from UserName as it is not present there anymore. Neither I'm able to see Business Units or Roles.
I was working on a child Business unit.

Can someone please help me what should I do now, how to change the role for my user now or go back to some old point or anything other guidance?
Thanks in advance. Please reply as soon as possible.
Regards,
Kriti