• 25 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are setting up a deployment for Salesforce Lightning Chat.  Is it possible set the chat avatar to a user photo stored in static resources? We have 20 agents, so the photo needs to be set by the chat agent. It doesn't seem to be practical to have an embedded service deployment for each agent (20). Is there a way to set the photo dynamically?
I have a flow embedded in a visualforce page.  On even large phones, the text labels, picklists, and text areas do not fit the width of the screen and the right side is cut off.  I have looked at many CSS examples and the visual workflow CSS and can't seem to affect the display of the flow.  It does not matter whether standardStylesheeets = true or false.  I have tried bootstrap.  I have tried slds.  Need help please!Flow overflow

Here is the code without any styling applied (which didn't seem to affect the responsiveness anyway):

<apex:page standardController="Program__c" showHeader="false" standardStylesheets="true" sidebar="false" applyHtmlTag="false" applyBodyTag="false" docType="html-5.0">    
<apex:variable var="theProgram" value="{!Id}"></apex:variable>
<flow:interview name="Create_Time_Entry" finishLocation="{!URLFOR('/'+theProgram)}">
<apex:param name="ProgramID" value="{!Id}"/>
</flow:interview>
</apex:page>

Hi-

I am trying to embed a video in a custom article type in Knowledge using the instructions here:

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=knowledge_admin_tricks_examples_videos.htm&language=en_US

If I hard-code the parameters in the visualforce page, then it works, but not if I try to use CurrentPage parameters.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
I would like to send an email from an Opportunity using a custom button/URL. The button should complete a custom field on the activity/task for that email.  However, I can't seem to get the custom field to pre-populate on the activity (&00Nd0000008EQd5=test).  Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
/_ui/core/email/author/EmailAuthor?rtype=003 
&p2_lkid={!Contact.Id} 
&p3_lkid={!Opportunity.Id} 
&retURL=%2F{!Opportunity.Id} 
&template_id=00Xd0000000k28f 
&00Nd0000008EQd5=test

Non-developer needs help!  I am trying to create a custom button with javascript to create records on a list view.  The new records are Invoices that are details of master-detail relationships to Programs and Accounts.

The Create New Invoice button is on the Programs list view.  The Account is a lookup field within the Program and it is called Billing_Account__c.  The button will work if I hard code a Account Id into "newInvoice.Billing_Account__c = "xxxx";" but otherwise I can't get it to work.  Any ideas?

Also, are there any other best practices that I should incorporate in the button, such as "8 Programs were selected, but only 4 Invoices were created."?

Thanks in advance.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/27.0/connection.js")}
var url = parent.location.href;
var records = {!GETRECORDIDS($ObjectType.Program__c)};
var newRecords = [];

if (records[0] == null) {
alert("Please select at least one record to update.");
} else {
for (var a=0; a<records.length; a++) {
var newInvoice = new sforce.SObject("Invoice__c");
newInvoice.Program__c = records[a];
newInvoice.Billing_Account__c = "{!Program__c.Billing_AccountId__c}"; //This line is the problem
newRecords.push(newInvoice);
}
result = sforce.connection.create(newRecords);
parent.location.href = url; //refresh the page
}

Hello-  

I posted this question in the customer community, but that may not be the right forum.

I am trying to code a javascript custom button on the opportunity in order to prevent the ability to "Send to EchoSign" unless some conditions are met.  My code is this:

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/9.0/connection.js")} 
if('{!User.Quote_Certified__c}'==true || '{!Opportunity.Amount}' < 100000 || '{!Opportunity.Approval_Status__c}' == 'Approved')
{
window.open("/apex/echosign_dev1__AgreementTemplateProcess?masterId={!Opportunity.Id}");
}
else
alert("Opportunity must be approved")
}

First, is the use of javascript in a custom button the best way to restrict access to "Send to EchoSign"?
Second, my condition '{!Opportunity.Amount}' < 100000 is not working.  Is my syntax wrong?

Thanks,
Rich

Non-developer needs help!  I am trying to create a custom button with javascript to create records on a list view.  The new records are Invoices that are details of master-detail relationships to Programs and Accounts.

The Create New Invoice button is on the Programs list view.  The Account is a lookup field within the Program and it is called Billing_Account__c.  The button will work if I hard code a Account Id into "newInvoice.Billing_Account__c = "xxxx";" but otherwise I can't get it to work.  Any ideas?

Also, are there any other best practices that I should incorporate in the button, such as "8 Programs were selected, but only 4 Invoices were created."?

Thanks in advance.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/27.0/connection.js")}
var url = parent.location.href;
var records = {!GETRECORDIDS($ObjectType.Program__c)};
var newRecords = [];

if (records[0] == null) {
alert("Please select at least one record to update.");
} else {
for (var a=0; a<records.length; a++) {
var newInvoice = new sforce.SObject("Invoice__c");
newInvoice.Program__c = records[a];
newInvoice.Billing_Account__c = "{!Program__c.Billing_AccountId__c}"; //This line is the problem
newRecords.push(newInvoice);
}
result = sforce.connection.create(newRecords);
parent.location.href = url; //refresh the page
}

I have created a prechat form for an omni channel. I have currettly no avatar set up. So, by default the initial of the Live agent is show on the header. We would like to not seee any thing on the header, but the agent avatar should be replaced by the Live agent name. Is this possible>
I have a flow embedded in a visualforce page.  On even large phones, the text labels, picklists, and text areas do not fit the width of the screen and the right side is cut off.  I have looked at many CSS examples and the visual workflow CSS and can't seem to affect the display of the flow.  It does not matter whether standardStylesheeets = true or false.  I have tried bootstrap.  I have tried slds.  Need help please!Flow overflow

Here is the code without any styling applied (which didn't seem to affect the responsiveness anyway):

<apex:page standardController="Program__c" showHeader="false" standardStylesheets="true" sidebar="false" applyHtmlTag="false" applyBodyTag="false" docType="html-5.0">    
<apex:variable var="theProgram" value="{!Id}"></apex:variable>
<flow:interview name="Create_Time_Entry" finishLocation="{!URLFOR('/'+theProgram)}">
<apex:param name="ProgramID" value="{!Id}"/>
</flow:interview>
</apex:page>

Hi-

I am trying to embed a video in a custom article type in Knowledge using the instructions here:

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=knowledge_admin_tricks_examples_videos.htm&language=en_US

If I hard-code the parameters in the visualforce page, then it works, but not if I try to use CurrentPage parameters.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
I have a flow that loops through a screen displaying a list of dynamic multi-select checkboxes.  Problem is, when the loop comes back around to display the next screens of options, the checkboxes are retained from the previously submitted screen.  Without adding another "blank" screen, which does at least clear the cached values, is there a way to clear the values programmatically?  I would think turning off the "Previous" button would do this automatically, but it doesn't.
I would like to send an email from an Opportunity using a custom button/URL. The button should complete a custom field on the activity/task for that email.  However, I can't seem to get the custom field to pre-populate on the activity (&00Nd0000008EQd5=test).  Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
/_ui/core/email/author/EmailAuthor?rtype=003 
&p2_lkid={!Contact.Id} 
&p3_lkid={!Opportunity.Id} 
&retURL=%2F{!Opportunity.Id} 
&template_id=00Xd0000000k28f 
&00Nd0000008EQd5=test

Hello-  

I posted this question in the customer community, but that may not be the right forum.

I am trying to code a javascript custom button on the opportunity in order to prevent the ability to "Send to EchoSign" unless some conditions are met.  My code is this:

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/9.0/connection.js")} 
if('{!User.Quote_Certified__c}'==true || '{!Opportunity.Amount}' < 100000 || '{!Opportunity.Approval_Status__c}' == 'Approved')
{
window.open("/apex/echosign_dev1__AgreementTemplateProcess?masterId={!Opportunity.Id}");
}
else
alert("Opportunity must be approved")
}

First, is the use of javascript in a custom button the best way to restrict access to "Send to EchoSign"?
Second, my condition '{!Opportunity.Amount}' < 100000 is not working.  Is my syntax wrong?

Thanks,
Rich