or: 
        {
        FirstName: { like: "M%" }, 
        Phone: { like: '(415)%' },
        email:{ like: "M%" }
        }
    }
}
the above where condtion does not work ... it works when i group 2 criteria with an OR but not more than 2
Hi All,

The data is being retrieved  but is not updating the bind variables on the page below is the url to VF page that i am using .

https://vffiddle.herokuapp.com/945#

Please advise .

Thanks,
Sandeep
Hi All ,
I am using remote object to querry my object 'test__c' it does retrieve all the records and render the table but on the first click its not populating the table from the second click its working fine .
Below is the page that i have built . Please advice 

<apex:page showHeader="true" sidebar="true">

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/angularjs/1.3.13/angular.min.js"></script>
<apex:remoteObjects jsNamespace="test" >
    <apex:remoteObjectModel name="test__c" jsShorthand="TB" fields="Name,Id"> 

<apex:remoteObjectField name="Email__c" jsShorthand="email"/>

</apex:remoteObjectModel>
</apex:remoteObjects>

<div ng-app="app" ng-controller="MyCtrl" >
        <div >

<div >
            <input id="textid" type="text" placeholder="Search Text" ng-model="SearchText" />
             </div>
              <div >
         <button ng-click="searchRec();">Search</button>    
             </div>
    </div>
    <br/>
             <div ng-if="showMyUL">
          <div>
  <table >
  <thead>
    <tr >
      <th>
        <span >email</span>
      </th>
    </tr>
  </thead>
  <tbody>
    <tr ng-repeat="x in emails | filter:filterfurther">
      <td data-label="activity"  >
        <span > {{ x.email}}</span>
      </td>
    </tr>
  </tbody>
</table>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<script>
    var app = angular.module('app', []);
    var lst=[];
    app.controller('MyCtrl', function($scope) {
      var en = new test.TB();
      $scope.searchRec = function(){
        en.retrieve({where:{email:{like:"%"+$scope.SearchText+"%"}},limit: 30 }, function(err, records, event){
          if(err) {
            alert(err.message);
          }
          else {  
            $scope.showMyUL=true;
            records.forEach(function(record) {

lst.push({email:record.get("email")});
            });
          }   
          $scope.calculateService();
        });

};

$scope.calculateService = function(){ 
        $scope.emails=lst;
        lst=[]; 
      };  

});         

</script>
    </apex:page>

Thanks in advance !

Regards,
Sandeep
Hi All,

How do we integrate salesforce to third party system via Mulesoft using named credentials and certificates?

We are trying to implement this functionality by invoking API Gateway proxy from Salesforce and which in turn routed to Mulesoft. 

I just want to understand how the flow works starting from creating connections  in Salesforce using Connected Apps which will generate Consumer key and secret and send these details to proxy or mulesoft. Can someone help me explain if we use certificate and password authentication instead of OAuth2.0. Where could I get the username and password details.
User-added image
In salesforce, we are creating a trigger which will callout the external service. 

Appreciate if anyone can explain me on this. Thanks!

HI there,
I have a situation, on which I need to show the OpportunityLineItem picklist field (i.e. AcceptReject__c Field) on lWC component. And then Save that value with the rest data and display the saved data on UI.
I tried 
import { LightningElement, wire } from 'lwc';
import { getPicklistValues } from 'lightning/uiObjectInfoApi';
import ACCREJ from '@salesforce/schema/OpportunityLineItem.AcceptReject__c';

export default class LwcGetpicklistDemo extends LightningElement {
    @wire(getPicklistValues, { recordTypeId: '$objectInfo.data.defaultRecordTypeId', fieldApiName: ACCREJ })
    AcceptReject;
}

<lightning-combobox
            name="acceptReject"
            value={item.acceptReject}
            placeholder="Select"
            options={AcceptReject.data.values}
            onchange={handleChange} >
</lightning-combobox>

Also i tried the above code but i am not able to get anything.
Please anyone help me out in this, how can i get and after selecting the data(picklist value) how can i set that value so that whenever i make the data available on UI from backend it should show on the combobox with correct value.
Thanks.
Hello, my visualforce page is not rendering in salesforce1. The tab is appearing and I click on it and page loads but it blank. 

1. Visualforce page available for Salesforce mobile apps and lightning page = True
2. Visualforce Tab created
3. Added to Mobile Navigation menu
Hopefully this is in the correct category.  I am a brand new admin in the process of a Salesforce implementation.  I have certain instances where the field level help does not allow enough characters for the text that I need to display, so I created a very simple page in Visualforce that contains the text.  I want to have a link, or hover-over that will display that text while creating or editing an Opportunity.

I tried dragging the Visualforce page into the object.  That makes it display only after the Opportunity is saved.  I thought that I might be able to do something simple like use a url field and create a hyperlink to the Visualforce page, but I can't figure out how or if I can do it.

Any suggestions are appreciated - I am looking for something as simple as possible requiring minimal code (no code would be best)

Other ideas to get around the help text limitations are appreciated.  I am not a programmer or delveloper, so I am trying to keep it simple, but I know how to copy and paste.
I'm having an issue with the Salesforce mobile app. I have a VF page which works perfectly in the browser, and up until this morning was working fine on the mobile app as well. When I open the browser on my mobile phone and login to salesforce the VF page also renders perfectly. However, when I open the Salesforce One mobile app and try to access the page via a tab I created, all I see is a blank white page. There is very little JS on the page, and nothing on my actual VF page changed at all from the time it was working. The only thing that I changed was some controller logic.As previously mentioned, the VF page was working perfectly yesterday (in the app) and there were no modifications on the page itself. I even went ahead and created another page, as bare as possible, to check whether it was my page or not and that page also rendered a blank white screen. Both pages ARE enabled for use with mobile.  Has anyone else run into an issue like this? 
Hi All,

Below is my Batch class. Is that always we require to pull complete records in databse in query field or can we filter using where condition. If we can filter can some one help me on this.

global class batchContactAccountNameUpdate implements Database.Batchable<sObject> {
    global Database.QueryLocator start(Database.BatchableContext BC) {
        String query = 'SELECT Id, AccountId  FROM Contact ';
        return Database.getQueryLocator(query);
    }

global void execute(Database.BatchableContext BC, List<Contact> scope) {
         for(Contact c : scope)

{
             if(c.AccountId==null){

c.AccountId = '0011900000BiZzn';            
         }
         }
         update scope;
    }   

global void finish(Database.BatchableContext BC) {
    }
}
  • October 22, 2015
Hi All,

The data is being retrieved  but is not updating the bind variables on the page below is the url to VF page that i am using .

https://vffiddle.herokuapp.com/945#

Please advise .

Thanks,
Sandeep
Hi All ,
I am using remote object to querry my object 'test__c' it does retrieve all the records and render the table but on the first click its not populating the table from the second click its working fine .
Below is the page that i have built . Please advice 

<apex:page showHeader="true" sidebar="true">

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/angularjs/1.3.13/angular.min.js"></script>
<apex:remoteObjects jsNamespace="test" >
    <apex:remoteObjectModel name="test__c" jsShorthand="TB" fields="Name,Id"> 

<apex:remoteObjectField name="Email__c" jsShorthand="email"/>

</apex:remoteObjectModel>
</apex:remoteObjects>

<div ng-app="app" ng-controller="MyCtrl" >
        <div >

<div >
            <input id="textid" type="text" placeholder="Search Text" ng-model="SearchText" />
             </div>
              <div >
         <button ng-click="searchRec();">Search</button>    
             </div>
    </div>
    <br/>
             <div ng-if="showMyUL">
          <div>
  <table >
  <thead>
    <tr >
      <th>
        <span >email</span>
      </th>
    </tr>
  </thead>
  <tbody>
    <tr ng-repeat="x in emails | filter:filterfurther">
      <td data-label="activity"  >
        <span > {{ x.email}}</span>
      </td>
    </tr>
  </tbody>
</table>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<script>
    var app = angular.module('app', []);
    var lst=[];
    app.controller('MyCtrl', function($scope) {
      var en = new test.TB();
      $scope.searchRec = function(){
        en.retrieve({where:{email:{like:"%"+$scope.SearchText+"%"}},limit: 30 }, function(err, records, event){
          if(err) {
            alert(err.message);
          }
          else {  
            $scope.showMyUL=true;
            records.forEach(function(record) {

lst.push({email:record.get("email")});
            });
          }   
          $scope.calculateService();
        });

};

$scope.calculateService = function(){ 
        $scope.emails=lst;
        lst=[]; 
      };  

});         

</script>
    </apex:page>

Thanks in advance !

Regards,
Sandeep
After Lightning release, our visualforce pages ,in Salesforce1, which is connected to Opportunity, are not closing safely.
The code block is;

pr = new PageReference('/' + oppId);
            pr.getParameters().put('nooverride', '1');
            pr.getParameters().put('id', oppId);
            return pr.setRedirect(true);   

In this block  return pr.setRedirect(true);    is not useful for returning to opportunity anymore.
We're getting this problem on production environment.

Is there anyone have the same problem? How can we handle with this bug?

I configured Sales path in Salesforce, and activated them too. But I dont see it in Salesforce1. Missing somethign here?
I'm having an issue with the Salesforce mobile app. I have a VF page which works perfectly in the browser, and up until this morning was working fine on the mobile app as well. When I open the browser on my mobile phone and login to salesforce the VF page also renders perfectly. However, when I open the Salesforce One mobile app and try to access the page via a tab I created, all I see is a blank white page. There is very little JS on the page, and nothing on my actual VF page changed at all from the time it was working. The only thing that I changed was some controller logic.As previously mentioned, the VF page was working perfectly yesterday (in the app) and there were no modifications on the page itself. I even went ahead and created another page, as bare as possible, to check whether it was my page or not and that page also rendered a blank white screen. Both pages ARE enabled for use with mobile.  Has anyone else run into an issue like this? 

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.