• 35 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Problem is with the Lightning Experience Customization > Create and Customize List Views.

I've gone through the unit, successfully completed the challenge.  It still indicates it is incomplete.  It's preventing the trail from showing complete.
Hi all,

Some months ago I did a Trailhead unit about reports, in which I configured a report to be notified by e-mail when a condition is met. And then, I missed to cancel that report before deleting the playground. Now I'm annoyed to receive so much e-mails from a playground I don't use anymore. I'm thinking on create a rule to automatically delete this kind of e-mails, but first I wanted to ask here.

Is there a way to access a playground once you've forgotten the username (and obviously the password)? If not, is there any other way to avoid this kind of e-mails to be received, other than an automatic filter in the e-mail server/client?

Thanks in advance.
I'm working through this step: Secure Your Users' Identity in the User Authentication module
The step asks you to create a user and assign it to a permission set that has Two-Factor Authentication for User Interface Logins selected. There are two problems:

1. I cannot create a platform user and assign it to that permission set without getting an error. 
2. The user I have assigned to that permission set can still log in without the second factor. 

Salesforce support won't help me.  They say it is out of scope.  The steps work on a Trailhead org, but the module specifically mentions provisioning a new Developer org.  
I am taking the 'Improve Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience' module and am having problems with the 3rd step 'Make Your Classic App Available in Lightning Experience'.

I have launched my 'jprovenzale1@salesforce.com' instance, run setup, accessed app manager and can see the 'Dreamhouse Classic App' .
Following the instructions, it says to 'Check the Show in Lightning Experience box' but I don't see that anywhere on the screen.
Although the Apps page shows the app as being visible, I don't see it in the app launcher and therefore cannot progress on from this step.

Can you please investigate.
I just completed the first challenge.  The Check Challenge button is inactive. What should I do?  
Has anyone ever had an issue where you are unable to check that the challenge is complete? I am trying to finish up the Admin Beginners module and on the Create and customize List Views module, I have no option to check that the challenge is completed. 
Problem is with the Lightning Experience Customization > Create and Customize List Views.

I've gone through the unit, successfully completed the challenge.  It still indicates it is incomplete.  It's preventing the trail from showing complete.
I am not able to see Challenge section under Admin Beginner > Lightning Experience Customization > Create and Customize List Views.
Please take a look.
Thank you in advance !

User-added image
Module
Lightning Experience Customization
#3 -- Create and Customize List Views
I have completed the Unit but there is no Check Challenge button or Launch Area. It also shows as incomplete in my profile. 
What can I do to fix this?
This is the error I'm getting: "The sharing rule that shares Opportunities owned by Field Sales users with Inside Sales users does not appear to be setup correctly."
Note that project managers have a variety of responsibilities within your Salesforce org, so you can’t use role for record sharing.

I set up an Opportunity Criteria based sharing rule with the 2 criteria.  I've tried sharing with the following interations but still haven't passed it
  • Inside Sales
  • a Public Group that includes (Inside Sales, VP Sales, Field Sales)
  • a Public Group that includes (Inside Sales, VP Sales, Field Sales)
  • All Internal Users

Additional Info for Profile opportunity object permissions:
Field Sales User: R/C/E
Inside Sales User: R
Project Management User: R
Sales Executive User: R/VA

3 Roles
Field Sales & Inside Sales reporting to VP Sales
  • June 16, 2016
Hi Forum,
This is a bit of an embarrsement. Having read through the superbadge requirements and spending most of Sunday configuring and re-configuring User profiles, I havent passed this check.

The Inside Sales User does not appear to have the correct object permissions for Accounts and Opportunities

What's strange is that I was stuck on "field sales user" and now I'm stuck at "Inside Sales User".

I believe the OWD's are fine as well as the Object Permissions as well as the Profile setup. I was wondering if there would be a way to verify the error.  In the meantime I will continue to persist.

Regards
Mark

Hi all, 
I'm a newby in Salesforce so I decided to start learning with the Trailhead. 
I have completed all the challanghes related to the "Getting Started with the Force.com Platform". 
This morning I started with the part 2: "Intro to Visual App Development". 

The fist challenge for Workflow Atuomation is about "Automated Process with Workflow". 
I did the challenge but I receive a failure even if It should seems to run correctly in my Develper Edition Platform. 
Tha error massage received by the check challange button is "Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Case escalation failed to assign a task to the owner."

I say that all seems to work fine because I edited e case, set up the Priority to High and: 
1) The Escaleted flag was set automatically to true as per the rule action defined
2) I receive a notification about escalation on that case (because I'm the owner of the case as per the task definition field)
3) An activity under the case was automatically created and assigne to me. 

As anyone tha same problem?
Any help would be much appreciated. 
Thank's in advance,
Alvaro.